Schedule Unibet open Bucharest??

punthelm

The UO Main Event is normally a 3 day event so the likely schedule will be:

Day 1A will be Thursday 30th Oct

1B and a turbo 1C will be Friday Dec 1st

Day 2 on Saturday Dec 2nd

Day 3 on Sunday Dec 3rd.

I'll see if I can get official confirmation of the full schedule but I'd be +95% this will be the schedule for the ME.

Poker Janitor

1 hour ago, Andy-Relax said:

Day 1A will be Thursday 30th Oct

1B and a turbo 1C will be Friday Dec 1st

Day 2 on Saturday Dec 2nd

Day 3 on Sunday Dec 3rd.

@Andy-Relax  Isn't it rather a long wait for anyone playing day 1 before starting day 2, plenty of time to go sightseeing or possibly nip back home to check on the cats and water the plants. Nearer to a 33 day event. 😂

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 months later...

@Stubbe-Unibet  @Andy-Relax @Torspo

I would also be interested in playing such sats. I think Unibet should consider allowing players winning multiple packages, not to be able to cash them somehow, but to be able using them in the future events and/or as live tournament money, like playing that Highroller or any other event at a UO leg. Player who have already won their package most likely lose their interest in grinding the sats, and it may have it affect on their liquidity with every week closer to the event. In my opinion it would be a positive change. 

Are there gonna be any sats for the Mystery bounty too, or maybe is that possible to use a DSO 550€ seat for that if I get one?

Any other sats the players could win seats for another events or T€ in, to be used in Bucharest? 

18 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet  @Andy-Relax @Torspo

I would also be interested in playing such sats. I think Unibet should consider allowing players winning multiple packages, not to be able to cash them somehow, but to be able using them in the future events and/or as live tournament money, like playing that Highroller or any other event at a UO leg. Player who have already won their package most likely lose their interest in grinding the sats, and it may have it affect on their liquidity with every week closer to the event. In my opinion it would be a positive change. 

Are there gonna be any sats for the Mystery bounty too, or maybe is that possible to use a DSO 550€ seat for that if I get one?

Any other sats the players could win seats for another events or T€ in, to be used in Bucharest? 

Liquidity is great and should continue to be great leading up to the event 🙂 Only the very last qualifier is usually a struggle.

I'm not much involved in the live qualifiers, but if/when there's no liquidity worry, then it's a lot better for us to have more players qualify for the various live events. 

As for using the package for future UO events - as it's been possible in the past - the problem is there is no next UO event for the time being. We don't know the schedule for next year/if there'll be any events. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions