auto re buy at cash game

creier13

2 hours ago, norman said:

i dont think theres too much point to ask for these things. people have been asking for hotkeys for years at this point and unibet reps dont even bother to answer anymore 😄

@norman in case you missed it, OP is talking about auto topup/rebuy, not hotkeys 😉

If you're referring to your post in the release notes thread, I thought a reply would be somewhat pointless considering you had already done your research and found old threads about it. Nothing has changed in regards to hotkeys. We still aren't looking at adding this, and neither will we, unless the philosophy and strategy changes. Same goes for customizable bet buttons, even if it's not everyone in the team that view this one the same way - so customizable bet buttons a lot more likely, but still unlikely. 

Anyway, let's keep this on topic from now on. Auto topup will come next year, I'm ready to guarantee that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

17 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@norman in case you missed it, OP is talking about auto topup/rebuy, not hotkeys 😉

Anyway, let's keep this on topic from now on. Auto topup will come next year, I'm ready to guarantee that.

If i'm not wrong the implementing of such things was the defence of regular players and not giving advantage to regulars. Is it public why chiefs of the poker department has changed their minds?

30 minutes ago, psrquack said:

If i'm not wrong the implementing of such things was the defence of regular players and not giving advantage to regulars. Is it public why chiefs of the poker department has changed their minds?

If all the regs are manually doing top-ups each hand then it becomes pretty obvious who they are and conversely who the more casual players are. Giving them the option to do it without as many clicks doesn't really change that and it may also hide some more casual players that don't manually top up each hand just now because they can't be bothered if we gave them the option to enable it.

My two cents anyway 🙂

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

48 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Both you and Andy are right. It was one of the reasons it was not implemented in the first place. 

However, we can see that it practically wont have any impact on the behavior of the better players, as everyone is constantly clicking topup today. If anything, it might help the more casual player not always taking the topup, if they enable this setting.

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions