Poker connectivity issues?

Guldet

I'm seeing a lot of players disconnect and reconnect atm, including myself. (This is not happening on other poker sites or in my regular browser.)

I'm assuming there is issues with the servers?

Could be a good idea to pause tournaments until this is figured out.

keep disconnecting all mtts, obvs not effecting all players as ive gone from chip leader to 6th in one mtt blinded out of others without playing a hand, seems a little unfair the tournaments should be paused in situations like this to make it fair on all players

• Like 2

Hey guys. Yes, there's indeed an issue which started about 30 minutes ago (was really bad initially but then improved and shouldn't have too much of an impact right now). The ISP is having some connectivity issues which they're working on fixing. Really sorry about this one!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Stubbe-Unibet changed the title to Poker connectivity issues?
2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey guys. Yes, there's indeed an issue which started about 30 minutes ago (was really bad initially but then improved and shouldn't have too much of an impact right now). The ISP is having some connectivity issues which they're working on fixing. Really sorry about this one!

We are not buying in with free money and I hope your sorry means getting reimbursed,  When you are aware of issues, Tournaments should be cancelled.

I watched as a set of 3s got folded, because of  Unibet's connection issues, while all other sites I am playing work just fine, is just not right

tempsnip.png

We'll of course review all compensation requests and issue compensation accordingly - we'd need tournament or hand ID's. Unfortunately, we can't issue automatic compensation in this case and everything will require that manual review. 

If you play on other sites, you'll know that this kind of issue happens everywhere (only a few weeks ago GG had a much more serious issue). It's obviously not in our interest for issues to ever occur and it's a top priority to make sure they don't. 

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

We'll of course review all compensation requests and issue compensation accordingly - we'd need tournament or hand ID's. Unfortunately, we can't issue automatic compensation in this case but everything will require that manual review. 

If you play on other sites, you'll know that this kind of issue happens everywhere (only a few weeks ago GG had a much more serious issue). It's obviously not in our interest for issues to ever occur and it's a top priority to make sure they don't. 

ID 31559953 UO satty. I couldnt log in, lost some chips, got in, lost some chips, disconnected constantly, so shoved (and lost) at the first OKish hand. 

11 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

ID 31559953 UO satty. I couldnt log in, lost some chips, got in, lost some chips, disconnected constantly, so shoved (and lost) at the first OKish hand. 

You got it in good; slightly ahead. You had 2383 chips at this point. You lost 400 chips earlier in a hand you weren't disconnected.

In total, you lost just 217 chips while disconnected. I'll refund you 25% of the buyin as BP.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You got it in good; slightly ahead. You had 2383 chips at this point. You lost 400 chips earlier in a hand you weren't disconnected.

In total, you lost just 217 chips while disconnected. I'll refund you 25% of the buyin as BP.

Thanks, seems ok.

However, A6o is not a hand you shove early in a satellite unless you are a complete donk or you cant rely on the software because of the disconnections what makes you play the do or die game. 

48 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Thanks, seems ok.

However, A6o is not a hand you shove early in a satellite unless you are a complete donk or you cant rely on the software because of the disconnections what makes you play the do or die game. 

I think you and I both know it's not exactly a rare occurrence in the UO/Live sats, up to and including the €10 level 😉 Thereby not said I disagree with you, but it's not so much about this. It's primarily about not setting a precedent where a disconnect/connection issue means any player can just shove with a decent hand and if he/she lose, the buyin will be refunded.

33 minutes ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Experiencing little dalay before flop as well

Same here. Its little tilting so im not playin now 😜

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist