Tiling issues(help needed) and Monitor Tech Specs

GothMoth

After I read the thread about Jurojin and was unable to fix my tiling problems even with it's options, there is one thing left to ask for advice from the fellow members.

My tiling issue was the first thing I noticed after the big title bars when Windows 10 was installed. I fixed the size of most elements with Winaero Tweaker. However there are gaps between the tables when tiled:

gaps.thumb.png.846917b605f6b39a6c331bb531334977.png

On Windows 7 the tiling was perfect. At first I thought that this is because of my rather bad for poker (in term of inches - 22' ) monitor, despite the perfect tiling on Windows 7.

Then I found a great deal for this one and saved €100-€150 . First by buying it from the retailer with lowest prize, and second using the great 25% discount just for non-intact cardboard box. On top of it all according to almost all reviews I found it's the best curved gaming monitor and at very affordable prize 🙂

https://www.dell.com/en-bg/work/shop/dell-monitors/dell-32-curved-gaming-monitor-s3220dgf/spd/dell-s3220dgf-monitor#features_section

I tried all possible configurations and even borrowed a modern high-end laptop to test at maximum resolution, but the only change was that everything was appearing too tiny to be convenient for use. I guess the resolutions above the recommended for my GPUs 1920x1200 are just for gaming and watching high resolution videos. The one I find most suitable for multitabling(less blank space) and for watching Youtube videos is 1920x1080. For other tasks I use the recommended one.

So far, even after trying Jurojin with no success my only non perfect solution is the following one:

I have to resize and make larger one table by few pixels, then to use the current size option and to save the position. This need to be done whenever the setup is changed or at the session start every time. Sometimes when playing 3 tables the replayer shows up at the center instead of it's it's remembered position.

It looks a bit better this way, but the gaps aren't gone completely, but at least aren't between the tables and around them. When using solid colour for background it looks better:

5306954_nogaps.thumb.png.af6e2c6d757808684267df7bf67cfbe5.png

Any advice on what might be the solution will be very helpful and appreciated. If some of you experience the same or related problem, please respond. This way we could make the developers aware and the tables' dipslay ratio (which is the cause of this issue) might get changed or easy to customize in the next release.

If you reply, please share the monitor and display adapter tech specs and  the resolution you use, so we could compare them.

Should also add this is might just be a Windows issue rather than the poker client specifically. Stars tables tile with gaps as well and a quick Google shows results of gaps when using Windows in-built tiling feature on explorer windows. 

I would have thought you should be able to configure Jurojin to have no gaps if you have the default dimensions of a table?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

Thanks @Andy-Unibet if I wasn't so lazy would have tried already. This will be in my Top#3 "to do list" 🙂

Forgot to mention that my monitor has built-in tiling option:

400117764_DisplayManager.png.088e51ccc7df7bf45a4d1ca02774d490.png

Unfortunately it doesn't work as intended with the client. Maybe I should try changing some of the Windows settings and try again both this one and Jurojin.

Edited by GothMoth

12 hours ago, GothMoth said:

Thanks @Andy-Unibet if I wasn't so lazy would have tried already. This will be in my Top#3 "to do list" 🙂

Forgot to mention that my monitor has built-in tiling option:

400117764_DisplayManager.png.088e51ccc7df7bf45a4d1ca02774d490.png

Unfortunately it doesn't work as intended with the client. Maybe I should try changing some of the Windows settings and try again both this one and Jurojin.

I have Jurojin set up for more square tables as I can't play on Unibet but when I've played community events I found it actually resized the table and made it more square to fit the dimensions I set up. I have the table slots overlapping slightly so I don't know how well it works for no gaps but since you can customize the slots to the pixel it should be clean. 

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor