Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Errors when going into bonus

Kristbjorn

I played Temple of the Dead. Once in a while I got in to bonus, after getting 3 books. Decent winnings. 

After some time I raise the stakes. I spent a lot of money before finally getting 3 books - now I was going to win. But, it errors. My big payday gone. The day after I made contact with support, who told me to delete cache and try again. As it was on my phone and the screen was long gone, there was no way back. I gave up. 

A few weeks later I was in the playing mood again. I return to Temple of the Dead and soon use maximum stake (20KR=2€), going after the magic books and bonus big payday. After a lot of time and putting more money in my account several times, I finally get 4 magic books. With top stake(about 2€)! Payday?! No, it bugged again!

Is there any chance of getting my big payday? Of course I do not want the 2€ back. I want the big bonus or the money spent on getting 4 books. 

I have seen other people getting help from moderators, who can look in to the "playing file" of players and put things right. I would really appreciate it if that could happen to me too. 

Thanks in advance 

• 2 months later...

Just had the same issue on TT2 

actually won a midi - only theres no game ?! its a grey wall of nothing 

the game goes on for hours ( according to the timer n obv i cant see anything)

yet when i reluctantly refresh = zero balance ,given i just won 55 euros ,annoying 😕 

pic is literally what you get to play - live hinderance was bewildered clearly "well get back to you " which translates as go away ! 

unibet.JPG

@jami tried 3 browsers & regularly clear stuff like cookies & cache etc ,did it again just to be sure same result ,cheers for replying 

actually won a midi - only theres no game ?! its a grey wall of nothing 

the game goes on for hours ( according to the timer n obv i cant see anything)

yet when i reluctantly refresh = zero balance ,given i just won 55 euros ,annoying 😕 

pic is literally what you get to play - live hinderance was bewildered clearly "well get back to you " which translates as go away !