Ticket Exchange

RZ_Sharp
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

Tickets will be exchanged if the format is no longer available - Example: We become unable to offer freerolls in a market, any active tickets would be exchanged to something else.

Tickets will be exchanged if there is a promotional error. - Example: Customers could earn a ticket to a freeroll after late reg in that freeroll had ended.

Tickets will be exchanged for bonus points if the tickets were bought in error in the bonus shop.

Can't think of any more off the top of my head but in general it's just a common sense policy.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

19 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @RZ_Sharp, rewards won via promotions are not exchangeable. 

Just to clarify, the affiliate raffle replaced the monthly rake race (which was paid in cash) for January. I assumed there would be some flexibility since rake was required to earn tickets towards the raffle draw.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 5:08 AM, RZ_Sharp said:

Just to clarify, the affiliate raffle replaced the monthly rake race (which was paid in cash) for January. I assumed there would be some flexibility since rake was required to earn tickets towards the raffle draw.

Just a minor correction: It did not replace the monthly rake race but was a completely separate promotion. The rake race runs once a quarter regardless of this special raffle promo.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions