More extreme

Stubbe-Unibet

46 minutes ago, Livertool said:

🥶

Hit rates?

125x hitting about 60x as often (jackpot mania), +40x regular.

9 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I presume the missing multiplier is the 125.

Btw if the lowest buyin is €1 then you will fight against 2 players to win your buyin back? What have I misunderstand?

You haven't misunderstood anything

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Btw if the lowest buyin is €1 then you will fight against 2 players to win your buyin back? What have I misunderstand?

No missudertootments (is it word?) More higher multiplers needs to be covered from somewhere, that is fine, just wonderin how many thousand of games you hsve to play to reach "rtp"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Livertool said:

No missudertootments (is it word?) More higher multiplers needs to be covered from somewhere, that is fine, just wonderin how many thousand of games you hsve to play to reach "rtp"

1x happens a lot less than 1.5x. 3x happens a lot more, 4x (5x) less and same with 10x. 20x (25x) same and so is 1000x.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

🥶

Hit rates?

I normally charge £5,000 per person if it has to look like an accident or £10,000 for.....................................................sorry wrong thread, forget you ever saw this. 

• Haha 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

44 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Be careful what you wish for 😉😆

+99.82% of games being 1x sounds great 

To me not % issue, more with volume. If jp hits once in 10 minutes, why not get lucky with change. If once in month, meh. Maybe when more players....

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

To me not % issue, more with volume. If jp hits once in 10 minutes, why not get lucky with change. If once in month, meh. Maybe when more players....

Personally, I would rather a 125x hitting every 70 games than a 1000x hitting approx. once every 555 games, which is also why the 125x multiplier is the one that's really been boosted here - it's also a better fit for the jackpot mania promo imo, with the counter starting really low (will likely be some 1000x thrown into the mix as well).

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Am i reading this wrong or you can decide the multipliers and it is not random as you claim?

Not sure exactly what you mean. The multipliers are random, according the the distribution that's public. For the Jackpot Mania promotion we can guarantee 100/125/1000 to hit within x games.

31 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

(will likely be some 1000x thrown into the mix as well).

Just quoting same part for clearity. To me that is you saying that you throw 1000xs into games if you feel like it? In that case random is quite a strech, no?

• 1 month later...