These Are the Voyages...

Farseer

On 30/04/2024 at 14:55, Farseer said:

but because my last computer was brought from a place which sold like 3500 drones to Putin in 2022 didn't want to purchase there.

If you mean this, it was mostly fakenews and social media hysteria (once again) I think all companies has sold items to Russia, whether they know it or don't.

https://www.is.fi/digitoday/art-2000010363993.html

At least Jimm's failed to get my computer order and they have certainly lost lots of prestige which means fewer loyal customers. Decided to go with the computer I posted earlier.

Gotta get it and new webcam ready for tomorrow. It looks like decent week to play poker here in the North:

spacer.png

Well horrible start at the series. Did play 4 events and few satellites for no returns (some minor bounties at 50€ one). Lost also my both 100€ tickets, so might go for regular schedule instead - not sure if playing Monday PKOs though. 

d1.png.72f45c652f0258b08a913ac6504ddb13.png

On other sites, 9th, 11th, 11th and 11th place were best today, so horrible day. Though managed to fight it to be break-even as those were big buy-in MTTs mostly - too bad that trophies would have been like 4k€ in average so got super bitter taste from those.

On positive note, got one of my most popular poker streams ever. This despite the most popular Finnish poker streamer was online whole time and started before and got no raids today. I guess new stream setup was worth it, though didn't get run-good for poker.

twitch1.thumb.png.01f5eced7f30f56dcc875f1619a3d4a2.png

Next time planning to be streaming in Tuesday around 20:00 Finnish time: https://www.twitch.tv/farseerfinland

• Like 2

Ragewalk after last night horrible runs.

raivolenkki.thumb.jpg.80e1c4cdfd2289016458fcc1ff9ec57b.jpg

3 gamedays this week, not a single major or even mediocre score, still slightly profitable so far. Now on 2-day hiatus, woke up 11 pm after 13 hours or so sleep.

• Like 1

Mmm... might as well update a bit here. Last week was super promising, but ended up to be frustrating. Stone bubbled 1050$ PLO8 SCOOP with horrible luck (like 2k$ bubble) and didn't get any 4-figs cashes except one live package (Coolbet Open). At least got that PLO8 ticket from 10$ satellite, but this is second time when I (semi)bubbled the same event in 2 years or so.

Pretty much break-even week with 4 gamedays + that package (like +700€ + 1600€ package). Feeling great about the game, but sleeping part is still a bit problematic.

Got more RAM for my computer (32 GB to be precise) and a new gaming chair so hopefully getting better results this and upcoming week. Likely gamedays are ones when O8 is running in the series, so Thursday and Sunday this week and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (and likely Sunday if I can make it).

• Like 1