UOS Final Table Hattrick = €1100 ME ticket

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet you posted it 11:20, and at 11:50 you decided it already, by hearing 2 special votes.

i just wondering, why you don't put a mark on the 1 st post ,that promo host can make changes in promo and no questions would come!

nice promo again, but posted it lately then all were playing Sunday sessions, with no normal rules, no clarification if the draw comes, and we didn't final table in the same tourney!

20 minutes ago, cameleonul said:

@Stubbe-Unibet,I'm ok with nano and low only. 

If only one of us makes a final table today he is the winner, right?

Correct. If both of you or neither of you make a FT, we move on to tomorrow where you battle it out again. If just one of you reach a FT, that person will be the winner 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

12 minutes ago, MaecTpo said:

you posted it 11:20, and at 11:50 you decided it already, by hearing 2 special votes.

i just wondering, why you don't put a mark on the 1 st post ,that promo host can make changes in promo and no questions would come!

nice promo again, but posted it lately then all were playing Sunday sessions, with no normal rules, no clarification if the draw comes, and we didn't final table in the same tourney!

It wasn't decided. You could of course still express your opinion 🙂 

• Haha 1

Just now, MaecTpo said:

sure not!

Unlikely it'd have been done differently, as your suggestion is silly to me, but we could of course have discussed it. And there's obviously a reason you're only such a pain now and not before, when you weren't the winner according to your own rules 🙂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MaecTpo said:

The promo was never changed. It was specified exactly how it would work in case of a tie-break. Should have been made clear in OP - of course I agree -  but as I've already mentioned in the thread, I didn't expect you guys to cruise your way to this many FT's so fast and it was a promo put together very quickly - next time I'll surely just avoid posting it, if these sour lemons are what to expect 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

make me disqualified then, if i make pain to your abilities to run promo! not a problem to me, makes me silly you was not expecting us to play good poker! someone can make their work done normally!

you can bring back special ones, to run your promo ,have fun and discuss the rules

1 minute ago, MaecTpo said:

make me disqualified then, if i make pain to your abilities to run promo! not a problem to me, makes me silly you was not expecting us to play good poker! someone can make their work done normally!

you can bring back special ones, to run your promo ,have fun and discuss the rules

That wouldn't be fair. The promo continues as a headsup as mentioned earlier 🙂 You can of course resign by not posting anything 🙂

Can't really say that maectpo is wrong here or sour without cause. If he was first one to hit 3 final tables that is. Those were the rules, nothing said that it is tie if 2 players hit 3fts same day but different time. #0lucky if someone got there but not fast enough.

• Like 1

The first member to final table 3 tournaments in the final week (tournaments ending after midnight today) will win a €1100 main event ticket!! Screenshots will have to be posted within 12 hours of making the final table. If you've already got two €1100 tickets, you can't participate in this promotion. 

• No need to play with community alias
  • Only UOS events count (no qualifiers)

there is tiebreaker? why you delete my messages? nice solving problems!

2 minutes ago, MaecTpo said:

The first member to final table 3 tournaments in the final week (tournaments ending after midnight today) will win a €1100 main event ticket!! Screenshots will have to be posted within 12 hours of making the final table. If you've already got two €1100 tickets, you can't participate in this promotion. 

• No need to play with community alias
  • Only UOS events count (no qualifiers)

there is tiebreaker? why you delete my messages? nice solving problems!

Please read the previous messages. You're allowed one more post in this thread. Anymore will get you excluded from community promotions and you'll get a small cool-off period from posting. No one forces you to partake and the rules were specified well in advance of the tournaments starting yesterday, and you were fine with them, until you realized you could maybe bicker yourself to a win, but that's not how it works.

Have a great evening and good luck in the tournaments if you play tonight 🙂

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2021 at 11:16 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@MaecTpo @Livertooldoes this sentence suggest to you that we are dealing with the principle of the first post? 🤯

• Haha 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I highly doubt MaecTpo would have argued any of this if he hadn't posted the screenshot of his 3rd FT before cameleonul. You lose any credibility you've got if you do it after the fact. It's unfortunately just sad to see one community member use any angle possible just to get that 1k seat 😞

• Sad 1

Just now, pinki said:

@MaecTpo @Livertooldoes this sentence suggest to you that we are dealing with the principle of the first post? 🤯

I don't see what posting first got to do with this. Even if maectpo would have posted 9 hours later that he was first, wouldn't have changed the fact that he was first to reach 3 fts 😉

But not my battle, just saying that with these not so perfect rules he was winner imo.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

I don't see what posting first got to do with this. Even if maectpo would have posted 9 hours later that he was first, wouldn't have changed the fact that he was first to reach 3 fts 😉

But not my battle, just saying that with these not so perfect rules he was winner imo.

And you ignore the clarification. Without it you of course have a point.

The rules weren't quite clear - or fair - so I asked you guys what you prefer. Two relevant - to the race - members expressed their opinion and I clarified the rules. @MaecTpo saw this well before the tournament started (just checked the logs) and he decided to remain quiet about it. Any feedback posted prior to the tournaments would of course be taken into consideration. 

Only after the fact he starts to bicker. He wasn't unhappy with the decision before he won according to his interpretation. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

@Livertoolit doesn't really matter, you have 6 tournaments and each of them enters the FT phase at different times - logically if there is a tie after the day is over, the fun continues.

ps. i dont know why i wrote first post, i had in my head first FT 😄

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

And you ignore the clarification

What clarification? New rule made on the run that he as far as i know he didn't agree and why battle against if majority already agreed. Would you have changed it if he would have vote no?

Like said, imo he won cause he was first, not saying he would't feel different if he would have been 2nd to hit 3fts.  I'll just leave with that 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What clarification? New rule made on the run that he as far as i know he didn't agree and why battle against if majority already agreed. Would you have changed it if he would have vote no?

Like said, imo he won cause he was first, not saying he would't feel different if he would have been 2nd to hit 3fts.  I'll just leave with that 🙂

You can call it a new rule if you want; it remains a clarification by definition 🙂

Of course he was fine with it. Do the posts give you the impression that he'd remain quite if he really disliked it? 😂

If he had expressed a dissatisfaction prior to the tournaments starting, I probably wouldn't have changed it, no, but I'd very likely have given both players the €1100, when the result ended out as it did.

Anyway, let's end it here. These kinds of discussions are why I don't have the time to make T&C for last-minute small promotions 😛 Lesson learned and next time I'll write a T&C essay 😄 

• Haha 1

top management, i see !  yeah sure you would give it to your special discussion friends!

who you are saying that  i am greedy or so? if you cant run your promo normally ,making your work unprofessionally, maybe find another one, and don't teach people how to live, if you make mistakes , and as i see you are nice worker with people(not) why i must not get profit of it?? if you are weak promo runner, whos problem that is??you pay for it

i just say i won by rules, that it!!! and as i can see you cant read many about your mistakes ,and you gave me 1 post, so i am disqualified, and take your magical tickets and play for as long as you want!!!! you can also ban me take all money form my account ,delete and do whatever you want

have fun community, sorry for winning by the rules,oh there were no rules

@MaecTpo you're not greedy only you dont see that your rule is much more unfair in case of a tie:  disqualifies other tournaments because they enter the FT phase later. Thats why 'the penalty shootout rule' is the most appropriate here

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You can call it a new rule if you want; it remains a clarification by definition 🙂

Of course he was fine with it. Do the posts give you the impression that he'd remain quite if he really disliked it? 😂

If he had expressed a dissatisfaction prior to the tournaments starting, I probably wouldn't have changed it, no, but I'd very likely have given both players the €1100, when the result ended out as it did.

Anyway, let's end it here. These kinds of discussions are why I don't have the time to make T&C for last-minute small promotions 😛 Lesson learned and next time I'll write a T&C essay 😄 

you gave more tickets out when the summer games had more people tied than expected , much appreciated as I was one of them 😆

Next time (if there is next after this arquing 😁) add rule that who makes it with least tournys played is winner if there is tie after game day to get some difference among players. Those who can afford play all tournys has still advantage but dream is real for smaller rollers too if they nail it quickly 🙂

Again, thank you Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibetfor a great promo with great prizes. I think it's really unfair to them to start a huge argument, which could potentially take these promos away from all of us in the future.

That said; I did also react on the lack of rules on how a winner would be awarded.

It was only after I pointed it out that it was added specifically that only UOS events(including nanos) counted and that you didn't have to play with your community alias. And this was not done by replying to my post (which was simply ignored), and then later the promo post was changed to include this.

And this has been a theme of previous community competitions as well. The rules have often been made up on the go, instead of having them clear from the beginning. And when the rules haven't been well clarified, it's just an invitation for later confusion and frustration. (so yeah, you say you will learn for next time, but this has happened before...)

So, overall, my hopes from Unibet are these: keep up all these great community promotions, but spend some extra time on clarifying the rules beforehand (especially when the prize is as substantial as a 1100€ ticket.

All the best to everyone!

• Thanks 1