UEFA Champions League Fantasy

Steel_Hungary

Final round of the group stage will be played during tonight and tomorrow evening. Here is how it stands now:

image.thumb.jpeg.efe491052f7daa5f2ebcf0132c51ad08.jpeg

@Karmasuper 4 points in front, so that's a tight race and possibly a bounty for him 🤔

@cris1285, @Livertool and @JokerJames95 still with a chance, but maybe some risk taking will be required, or a total failure by me, which is always very much a possibility 🥴

Everyone else needs a bit of a miracle 👍

We shall see.... exciting times anyhow 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Purps said:

You will win something ( a small(ish) poker prize ) if you are ahead of me after this round.

Do it for the community and destroy your team. You will earn respect and in todays world this is far more valueable thing than smallish poker prize 🙂

• Haha 2
Unibet hoodie is amazing

3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I gave little bit of slack with forgetting to make changes last week but still doable... 21points atm 

Doable yeah. Pretty bad day yesterday for me. Difficult to pick the players when almost all the groups were more or less done before this last round 😟

A lot will depend on how Nkunku, Vinicius and Alvarez will perform for me tonight, it feels like... 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purps said:

A lot will depend on how Nkunku, Vinicius and Alvarez will perform for me tonight, it feels like... 👍

Well. Let's see if every other Real player than Vinicius will score from the penalty spot tonight. He also should have scored twice from regular gameplay by now, nut naaaah 😩

It was between him or Nkunku who was to be my captain tonight, and with my flipping skills I naturally chose Vinicius, instead of the already scored Nkunku 😭

Plenty of time still left though 🙏

So, the group stage is over and here are our standings before the winter/World Cup break:

image.thumb.jpeg.881e013642edb32c0aff64b0e72842d6.jpeg

Couple lucky picks for yours truly on Wednesday matches means that there are no bounty winners on this one.

I want to thank @Stubbe-Unibet for spontaneously adding some excitement on this competition, as well as on the Bundesliga Fantasy. Much appreciated, now that there's nothing going on promotionally outside of poker scene. 

If things stay this quiet maybe we could have something similar set up next season also. But there's still a long way to go...

Playoff rounds start mid February. I hope you guys stick around 🙂👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/3/2022 at 11:22 AM, Purps said:

So, the group stage is over and here are our standings before the winter/World Cup break:

image.thumb.jpeg.881e013642edb32c0aff64b0e72842d6.jpeg

Season continues tomorrow with the first knockout stage matches.

Don't forget to show your team some necessary love. Unlimited free transfers available for this round 🙂👍

It's still ( almost ) anyone's game 🏆

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@Purps going to set up new league? Old invitation link didn't work.

Yeah I just re-activated last years league. You should be able to join it from your leagues now.

Here's an invitation link just in case, and of course new players are very much welcome as always 🙂👍

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uclfantasy/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...