UEFA Champions League Fantasy

Steel_Hungary

14 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Your autofill is ahead of my autofill

Haha, only autofill on Stubbe's team is on the name 🙂

But do keep trying. Have a look at the rules and give the strat some thought before next weeks matches and you'll be fine. Stubbe will at some point forget to update his team in time and you will skyrocket past him 🚀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Some used limitless perk and got bit of lead but lets see how it goes at next round. Down down down, leaders going down 😋

Was a good spot to use it now, but pretty disappointed how the big names scored this matchday, so that gives some advantage to the ones who still have it. 😟

I ain't gonna go down regardless though 💪😏 🏆

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Livertool said:

We are all winners since stubbe joined 🤣

I completely forgot to change my team 😄 will try to remember for the next one... It is still Purps that needs to be beat, as I wasnt there for the first match day 😉 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Livertool said:

#wemustbeatpurps 

9 hours ago, Karmasuper said:

City-Copen-6-0-captain-Haaland.

No Haaland on FC Purps.

This may be a good chance for you to catch up a little... 🥴

Edited by Purps

11 minutes ago, Purps said:

No Haaland on FC Purps.

His streak must end or at least slow down eventually but really hard to not pick him, especially home against Copenhagen.

Got good faith to my team again..until it all falls down with player not starting, injured/red card within first 10 mins, own goals etc 😄

IMG_20221004_194258.thumb.jpg.f2f5b7a9c83bed2245576a79f65e3d60.jpg

Edited by Livertool
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Bummer but probably "best" position to have red card, keepers don't usually be game changers.

Now that i said that Gulacsi will pass two goals and cleansheet with 10 saves 😆

He will try some tricks like against Sahtar, most likely. I hope so 😄

• Haha 1

Lets go Leipzig!

Can't believe I said that, but I really need them to do good tonight 😩👍

And if Pep decided to give the Norwegian monster a well deserved day off on the night of a such an "easy" win, I wouldn't be overly sad about it 😏

image.jpeg.4da78992fe6baf7720238b1fb2455e82.jpeg

Edited by Purps

9 minutes ago, Purps said:

if Pep decided to give the Norwegian monster a well deserved day off on the night of a such an "easy" win

I think you have misunderstood, he is bald fraud not bold fraud 😋 He don't have guts to would leave their brightest/hottest gem on bench in cl match at home. Or atleast i hope he ain't fraud enough for that.

58 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I think you have misunderstood, he is bald fraud not bold fraud 😋 He don't have guts to would leave their brightest/hottest gem on bench in cl match at home. Or atleast i hope he ain't fraud enough for that.

Yeah, dumbest mistake Pep used to do is squeezing his best players to death. Thats why City always fails in CL. So Haaland should play and score a hattrick 🤑

I cursed Gulacsi btw...