New Unibet Poker Client

Andrew

Yes, I hope the rebuy option will be limited, stick to the majority of games being freezeouts.

Glad there still wont be any chat, hate that carp.

Good that it will address the disconnect issue, the mrs assures me that it's a good spec i5 laptop but still get it most nights.

Looking forward to checking it out!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So looking forward to a new/better client. Unibet is my main site, but the long standing issues are truly annoying: disconnects, ridiculous CPU usage (20%+ on my i7), avatars+cards disappearing at random moment (interestingly this happens both on Windows as on IOS), etc...

When i wanted open the poker client, it said client update is required. For what if the new version is coming out very soon? :D  Anyway, i downloaded, installed, registered to the PLO freeroll. The table appears, but i dont see any cards on the board, no action, nothing, like its frozen. Its the same problem at everybody? (actually this 4pm PLO freeroll use to be frozen like this, i experience about 3-4 times already)

@cris1285 wrote:

When i wanted open the poker client, it said client update is required. For what if the new version is coming out very soon? :D  Anyway, i downloaded, installed, registered to the PLO freeroll. The table appears, but i dont see any cards on the board, no action, nothing, like its frozen. Its the same problem at everybody? (actually this 4pm PLO freeroll use to be frozen like this, i experience about 3-4 times already)

The update is the monthly 1.0 update, not the new one :(

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I don't think there are widespread client freezing problems.  It's more likely that this is CPU lag on your machine.  If you close other programs you should have more luck.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

The plan is to release 2.0 on Oct 3rd, so there'll only be 1.0 releases for browser & mobile that month.

I've pinched this from 2+2 but is the 3rd Oct date for full public release? Did the press release go online yet so we can have a sneak peak?

There's quite an in-depth write-up on the new client here (screenshots included), from one of the sites who attended the presentation in Copenhagen. Hopefully you guys find it interesting, and please feel free to share this link.

https://pokerindustrypro.com/prolink/8648-2gNS5TCnP2XW6lNXo2KZ/

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

After seeing some of the Unibet 2.0 screenshots, I'm definitely excited for 2.0 because I was worried Unibet would lose it's graphical feel that I enjoy.  I thought entire new software look, but it's looks great.  A lot of the little glitches that come from the Adobe software will probably be non existent and October can't come soon enough. New client and UK tour, should be a great month.

If there is only one drawback i can see to the software currently is that the cards/names/chip stack amounts probably appear just a tad too small on its smallest size. There seems plenty of room to make them bigger on this size and I hope this gets addressed, because the community here and the offers are great.

@hascorel wrote:

Something about fastfold cash game in the apropriate future ? It will be awsome  .....and offtopic -new client have autotop?

Don't think auto top up is happening. It's a legal issue in some territories I think and it also makes finding rec players easier. 

Archived