Looking to buy a Monitor for Poker!

FreedoM

@FreedoM

Think that buy 2-3 smaller monitors (up to 22") could do the job much more better -> but more players, more opinions, so have a look on some other coming soon ...

Note: I'm playing on tablet, so maybe I'm not the person to advice you here, good luck with your choice, I will be check answers regularly!

@MoreTBC wrote:

1+ on the two screens things. I would think running 4 tables on two screens nice and big would be better than getting one massive screen and running 8 tables on it.

I don't want multiple Monitors :) i just want one where i can play 8+ Tables without killing my eyes.

Multiple screens for poker is something I can get behind as well and it's much preferred with two smaller ones than one very large. Personally I used to run with two or three 30 inch back in the day, still the best setup I ever had :)

Former Community Manager

@FreedoM for 500$ im sure you can get 3 ( on the cheap side) monitor ...

it really depends what you are looking for...& what kind of user are you ! imo i suggest you to buy one really nice so you can watch media related content & movie on very high quality and a cheaper one for basic stuff, poker software & other tasks...

imo the best is a slick 4 k tv you plug on your computer...you use it as a tv an cpu monitor

Agreed. Also wanted to be able to read texts in the future without glasses, so year ago was searching a better screen only for poker too. Bought a cheap 4k 42'' TV instead of smaller and way more expensive pc screens. Haven't regretted that a single second. (Somehow managed to crack the screen, and bought bigger, 50" 4k this time, and it's even better.) The smaller was about 300€ on black friday sales then, and the 50" version was 449€ on sale about a month ago, so better look for the discounts before getting anything.
Also TV's can be sold easily later on, and comes with lots of other useful features in them. Recommend the 4k screens, but they really aren't as useful if smaller than 40".. So bigger is better 👍
A cheap prize for comfort and increased productivity, and no hassle of anykind with multiple windows cos it's all in the one giant wall in front of you without the annoying black outeriors that multiple screens has.
Edit. Ofc it takes littlebit of power from the CPU and GPU to run 6-10 tables if you want to play from the other end of the room while lying on sofa, but if your machine can run Unibets poker client properly, it sure can handle everything else too :laugh:

@FreedoM wrote:

Thanks guys :happy: i will go with the TV. 👍

@RushbieI never had any problems with Unibet, it runs smooth on my current setting. I can run 6-8 tables. More i can't handle because they seem to small.

Capture.PNG.6ec97692add62f515ac991d7ef7b3cc6.PNG

you can add 8 gig of ram ..it will make a clear difference

I had 12 gig for about 4 year & my cpu wasnt running optimaly so i added another 8 gig for a 100 $ or so...now it ran like knife in butter !

i dont really play pc games anymore but i run a lot of media and software ...bascially no further update needed on my pc after what nearly 4 years !

Well, I got only i7+ 8GB ram + crappy built-in intel hd graphics 620 in the laptop, and it has no problems multitabling with bigger 50" screen. Earlier problems were caused mostly by dust and overheating, and after maintenance nothing to complain. If you go for the tv option, those are more than enough.

Watching the screen at 1m distance, and with smallest size windows it's still readable.
screentest.thumb.png.747042448780bb13130564f0f12b806a.png

Archived