Win a dream football trip and a share of €10k

XY

@Messwithme The chat with the agent who claimed the 560K X ticket,  do you remember which day you had that and could you possibly let me know the name of the agent, either here or by PM? 
That's such a crazy number to claim that someone had on an accepted betslip and I'd have to look into why this information was given :)

@ All: I'll be sure to take on the feedback of the promotion not being explained properly, if you have examples of other promotions anyone felt has been badly written lately, feel free to mention them!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FaiDeaEmo wrote:

For a poor bankroll management player, would u guys recommend chasing a promo like this or just start with the smaller weekly ones like "the weekly live match" for 25% bonus or some sort of 10-30% weekly bonuses ? 

This one seems to be needing a lot of tickets to get some return and because of that it might not be a good starting point since a new guy into betting might just decide to quit after losing more than he expected in a row?

@FaiDeaEmo

Thought I read every post on the forum but this one had somehow slipped by...

First of all, if you want to make some money instead of just gambling, you need to get the bankroll management right, but that's not really the topic here 😃

Chasing a promo, that's outside of your betting limits is not good... Sure one can take one or two shots on it, since the minimum bet on this one is still very low, to see if they manage to bink something nice, but chasing it isn't reasonable.

This exact promotion also requires hitting such high odds, that the variance is huge, and as you said, it would be easy to lose so much without winning anything that it could easily take all the fun out of the whole process.

Same goes for poker promotions where you are required to play a game that you don't know well enough, or stakes that are too high to let you play comfortably. It feels horrible to lose 10x more that what would've been the value of the reward, and possibly still not even completing it. Been there, done that....

To me pretty much the only exception to go over the betting limit are promos like the Anfield Boost where the added value covers the one time infringement of the bankroll rules.

• 3 weeks later...

@XY , 

There will be only one draw...but they will use that system with the code tickets. You will have one unique code , regardless of how many eligible bets you will place during this period, but the difference is made by the raffle system.

It is like for exemple , there is a raffle with 100 codes. And let's say you have 20 entires with the same code and someone else has 100 entries with his code.

The difference is in the frequency of how may times you unique code will be displayed when the draw happens. Of course the code with 100 entries will have a much better frequency in showing up and possible hit by the raffle system.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thank for reaction @AndreiBN, but I already knew that because have participated in such a raffle organized for World Cup matches.

There were a raffles after each match but here is stated that 10,000€ will be distributed after all matches are done (on 4.10), so there will not be a draws after each games,like some sentences may refer on :"you get an entry for the draw of the match you have wagered on" and "you can win only one prize per match"

But thanks again for quick reply.

Hi @RayL,on darts competition it says "Live prize draw" but under Terms  and conditions there is not a single word about how it will be done or where we can see that.
Will it be on twitch or ...?
What a "live draw" refers?

@XY. So the "Live Prize Draw" is a bit of a mistake on our side in formulating this as it turns out. It should be "In play prize draw" meaning that players need to place a "live" or "In Play bet" and we'll make the draw from that. I know, a bit confusing indeed. The Draw happens in our systems after and the players that won are contacted personally by our outreach team with the specifics. Hope this makes more sense now.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Cheers Purps

Just spotted 200 in my account. Was 3rd tho with 1 day to go.

I wish Unibet would explain there promotions a bit better.

Once they are put up its too late as you can never get an answer off customer services to queries regarding t,cs and c,s. Half the time they don,t even know what the promo is

@joebanan wrote:

Cheers Purps

Just spotted 200 in my account. Was 3rd tho with 1 day to go.

I wish Unibet would explain there promotions a bit better.

Once they are put up its too late as you can never get an answer off customer services to queries regarding t,cs and c,s. Half the time they don,t even know what the promo is

Nice, congrats @joebanan 👍

Seems to be a common problem how confusing, and lacking crucial information, the promo pages often are.

That was the reason why @XY opened this thread, and the confusement is often seen on other threads as well.

Gotta just hope that Jeppe informed the promo team as he said, that people feel this way, and they do a better job on future promotions  :wonder:

Nice one @joebanan ! :cash:

Could you share your winning ticket?

mine "closest" one: :Haha:trip.thumb.png.8cd20eb83ae5d07cbf57ff6def0a2f93.png

thugh to squeeze some odds from Gibraltar,Malta,etc teams,so good job. 👍
Will prepare myself better before next round.

And yes,about late announcement/s,page for the first round was up in the middle of the "series". 😞

GOOD luck in next weeks CL promo!

Archived