August Poker Promotions and Tournaments

RayL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Egon wrote:

Hi I have been a member of the community for more than a year, my birthday is comming up tomoorow, and I would like to take the oppertunity to ask for a ticket kind regards Tim S

Congrats @Egon a ticket for what exactly.:wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Egon wrote:

Hi I have been a member of the community for more than a year, my birthday is coming up tomorrow, and I would like to take the opportunity to ask for a ticket kind regards Tim S

Hi @Egon congrats on your Birthday tomorrow. I hope you have an awesome day. 

Seeing as you having a Birthday freeroll, can I have a ticket aswell pleas... LOL

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

another question about the moving-up-promo  to @RayL

i know the whole change-tickets thing lays in the past BUT...

maybe for one time we could change the 10nl, 25nl, 10 euro sng & 25 euro sng - tickets into 10 & 25 euro Unibet online series tickets?

would really boost up the entries in those unibet online series & make it grow , right?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I have spotted a strange bug when I cleared the second step in the moving on up promotion I should have got a 2 euro unibet Online serries ticket but I got a 2 euro Unibet Open series ticket which is unplayable please help me fix this to a 2 euro Unibet online series ticket that I have the right to get .

My alias on Unibet is MrScienceV75

Many thanks for your help.

C'mon @steppek77 the idea's to play, started the week off badly but out of my last 7 won 5, 2nd in one, so I'm rolling in profit 🤣 Surely no-one can los 30 in a row? Wait till next week, higher stakes again. 🤣:cash:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived