Q3 Challenges

Chris-Unibet

@Sect7G: We will keep for Q4 as it is right now as for the majority of players the change has had a positive effect. It's unfortunately impossosible to please everyone.

We will look into the loyality system for next year and hopefully can introduce a new and better system in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding

@Patric-Unibet can you specify the meaning of the sentence "for the majority of players the change has had a positive effect" Based on what? Have you surveyed the players or inferred it otherwise.

Can you please state it very clearly whether the overall valueback for Q3 and Q4 is the same as it was in Q2.

Maybe I am just paranoid but I feel like many players are getting less points and I don't recall anyone from Unibet making an unambigious statement regarding the overall value for Q3 or Q4.

"Can you specify the meaning of the sentence "for the majority of players the change has had a positive effect" Based on what? Have you surveyed the players or inferred it otherwise."

We have seen higher retention rates. New players tends to stay longer due to getting progress early on.

"Can you please state it very clearly whether the overall valueback for Q3 and Q4 is the same as it was in Q2."

Yes. The overall value remains the same.

We only did two changes:
1) Changed the frequency so it's faster to complete (value remains the same). We did this because we want to involve our new players into the loyalty system early on to better the retention rate and the overall experience (new player journey).
2) Removed some of the challenges (because we couldn't lower the frequency, e.g. "Make a straight on the flop").

Q3 challenges are totally different and unrelated to monthly missions and although a member of this site for 9 months I still have no idea how it works. I do apologise for providing such misleading information and will in future endeavour to think before I post. Yours truly, Severely Embarrased.:waterfall:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Q3 challenges are totally different and unrelated to monthly missions and although a member of this site for 9 months I still have no idea how it works. I do apologise for providing such misleading information and will in future endeavour to think before I post. Yours truly, Severely Embarrased.:waterfall:

giphy

• 5 weeks later...

Archived