Promotion: Be a Penalty Hero and win €1,000

LCW

This promo is straight retarded! Maybe from now on, I should keep stats on how often the goalie stays in the middle if I aim for the sides, and how often he stays in the middle if I aim for the middle.

Yuck, who am I kidding? At least make it less obvious, Unibet...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@NeedAShave wrote:

So the odds of winning are 1 in 648 ?  that might be totally wrong🤣

That's what I make it @NeedAShave  3/6 x 2/6 x2/6 x1/6 x1/6 =12/ 7776 =1/648:scared: I've a long way to go yet, only done 10-12🤣 Lot more flops to see.:haha:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Merenitsu wrote:

today i kick 7 times / my max 1 time was goal this does not coincide with the chance that was said

@Merenitsu You know the odds of winning with AA against a random hand are about 85% but can easily lose a few if not more times in a row, so your first kick at only 50% chance can easily lose many times before success. My stunning new tactic is to win loads of chances and then use them all at one go, so the goalkeeper gets tired and starts letting themin. Genius huh? :haha:🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

That's sad to hear @Merenitsu, I feel like that sometimes, but whenever my wife asked why we never won the lottery I replied, because we haven't bought a ticket. This is free, you get the chance just by playing, what's not to like.:atisfied:

Archived