Pride

ChapInAChair

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1

Re: Tunisia

The German government doesn't really deport to Tunisia because they don't consider the Maghreb safe. The former bodyguard of Osama bin Laden is living the good life on welfare here, because our government fears for his safety in Tunisia. Does Anis Amri ring a bell? The Northern part is safe, what about the rest? So basically, people not killing themselves in all parts of the country is enough for you to have a functioning democracy? China is super safe, according to your logic it must be a beacon of democracy as well.

So what is it? Is Tunisia a safe place and the German left is lying? I'm confused...😏

There is no "sharia light", this is a pipe dream of the left, similar to liberal European islam. One of the highest developed Muslim majority countries in the world is Saudi-Arabia. How are civil rights over there? Qatar is pretty high up the HDI ranking as well, how are foreign workers being treated there? How did democracy work in Egypt when all of a sudden the freaking Muslim Brotherhood was part of the government in 2012 after democratic elections? Oh right, it ended with a coup d'etat a year later...:laugh:

55 % of Muslims in Senegal want to have sharia law and you celebrate that as a positive sign for a working democracy? In the HDI they are ranked 162nd and their GDP is 1000 Dollar per capita. For a great democracy that's pretty low, don't you agree?

The 3rd world will always be under-developed due to intrinsic reasons and the gap between the civilized world and those 3rd world states in Africa and the Muslim world will even grow in the future. If you want to waste your money and energy on trying to help them, feel free to do so.

You can have a democracy even though there's a terror risk. More people have died from terrorist attacks in countries like Germany and France, if we look at the last couple of years, and it's more dangerous going to school in America than going to the beach in Tunisia, so I wouldn't have a problem going there myself - actually looked at flight tickets just a few days ago, as they were less than € 40 from Malta. I don't know enough about the case you're describing, to comment on it. Again, rather than writing a long post here, I'll just refer to https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2018/tunisia. Despite the challenges, they rate the country as free. All young democracies are fragile, and things can easily go wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that proper elections were held, and it is considered a free and democratic country today.

I don't get how you can say there's no "sharia light", when that's exactly what the pew research report shows, and there're a lot of countries with a "sharia light" today? Simply doesn't make any sense. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country. 

Please give the book in my previous post a chance :)

NB fearing the "terror threat" is a bit silly to me, if you're living in Europe (or Tunisia for that matter). In many ways it's exactly like being afraid of shark attacks - toasters are about 100 times more dangerous than sharks. Just because something seems scary, it doesn't mean you can justify a fear of it - I'm not afraid of Merkel either.

toaster.jpg.62cff6568be81a7947bb110238e9c18d.jpg

Below a graphic I made a couple of years ago.

1059844919_CeKqNfHUYAIYnaq(1).thumb.jpg.a0d3cc4e80007a12e088abc1082176d5.jpg

@testuser1 wrote:

Below a graphic I made a couple of years ago.

610207379_CeKqNfHUYAIYnaq(1).thumb.jpg.6b3015a3ed23ba177c540a8a7bb49d02.jpg

Ok, one more then i (almost) promise i´m out of this thread.

Why didn´t you add "old age deaths" in that too? Would have looked even sweeter :D

And your graphic is from couple years ago as you said, a lot has happened sinse that including first act of terrorism in Finland. Not so many casualties yet for nothing everyone of them.

Don´t know what is that suppose to represent. Accident, cancer or disease got nothing to do with maniacs systematically killing random people just because that some pedophile 1,5k year ago said that it is ok to do that. ( yes i know christianity has killed many people in the past too, and pedophiles in that group too, also wrong)

@testuser1 wrote:

You can have a democracy even though there's a terror risk. More people have died from terrorist attacks in countries like Germany and France, if we look at the last couple of years, and it's more dangerous going to school in America than going to the beach in Tunisia, so I wouldn't have a problem going there myself - actually looked at flight tickets just a few days ago, as they were less than € 40 from Malta. I don't know enough about the case you're describing, to comment on it. Again, rather than writing a long post here, I'll just refer to https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2018/tunisia. Despite the challenges, they rate the country as free. All young democracies are fragile, and things can easily go wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that proper elections were held, and it is considered a free and democratic country today.

I don't get how you can say there's no "sharia light", when that's exactly what the pew research report shows, and there're a lot of countries with a "sharia light" today? Simply doesn't make any sense. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country. 

Please give the book in my previous post a chance :)

NB fearing the "terror threat" is a bit silly to me, if you're living in Europe (or Tunisia for that matter). In many ways it's exactly like being afraid of shark attacks - toasters are about 100 times more dangerous than sharks. Just because something seems scary, it doesn't mean you can justify a fear of it - I'm not afraid of Merkel either.

Well, well, well, where did the IS terrorists in Germany and France come from? A little hint, in Germany, they were all muslim asylum seekers...Anis Amri, the terrorist responsible for the christmas market attack in Berlin was Tunisian. The Bastille Day terrorist from Nizza was Tunisian. In 2015, Tunisia was the country sending the 2nd largest amount of IS fighters to Syria (per capita):

o7AqRSV

Easy to keep the beaches clean, if you export all your extremists. Wait what happens once they return back and get mad because female tourists have the audacity to not cover themselves up? Then libs like you will be all shocked again and didn't see it coming... And this is your prime example for democracy in Muslim nations, next to Senegal, of course?

But good to know that Tunisia is free now, can't wait for deportations to start...:Annoyed:

I checked the amazon page of your book, but honestly, my interest in learning more about a barbaric ideology that poses as a religion, worshipping a pedophile warlord, with a long history of violence right from the get go is absolutely minimal. If there's a 30 minute documentary or some 5-10 page pdf article from a non-leftists source, feel free to let me know.

With your graph you're comparing apples and oranges. Just because people die from other causes as well, we should forget about terrorism? OK then: Every year, more people die in Europe of cancer than being victims of hate crimes against gays ----> all gay pride movements are now obsolete.  Sorry, but you cannot have it both ways....

Of course, you're not afraid of Ms Merkel, because

• You're not German.
  • You're not paying for all the madness.
  • You don't live here.

That's like saying you're not afraid of Ebola. Once it shows up in your back-yard, you'd have a different opinion about that...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Ok,  this is it, no more...

Instead of looking those statistics, charts and inquirys (half truth/half bs) or reading books (always good but there is more out there), how about looking around, keeping eyes and ears open what is going on around you? Probly not much happening in Malta though, don´t know never been yet.

Just the things i´ve heard/seen this week: (just pm me and i´ll tell more :D)

In train: immigrant child who had already learned finnish, talked finnish until father said: you shouldn´t talk finnish 😠

In Kela(place where you get benefits in Finland): Middle-eastern women that has been hired there to interpret and help with forms suggested customer that he don´t mention a car he owns as it may be reducted from his benefits 😠

Ceo got fired after week that he had been started because he said: "there is no gay people, only people being gay" No questions asked later, just fired cause he don´t represent world today 😠

Integration/ freedom of speech is doing very well in here 😠

Dear santa, please, can we have more lefties and tolerant people in here, so we truly will have this democracy thing going. I only see half speed now, could be so much better 😏

@WuDu wrote:

I checked the amazon page of your book, but honestly, my interest in learning more about a barbaric ideology that poses as a religion, worshipping a pedophile warlord, with a long history of violence right from the get go is absolutely minimal. If there's a 30 minute documentary or some 5-10 page pdf article from a non-leftists source, feel free to let me know.

But that's exactly why this book is great - "Unlike most studies of political Islam, this is a politically-focused book, more concerned with governing realties than ideology". 5-10 pages or a 30 min documentary just won't do it, as there're so many case studies and statistical comparisons - if you truly want to understand it, it'll require more of an effort :)

@WuDu wrote:

With your graph you're comparing apples and oranges. Just because people die from other causes as well, we should forget about terrorism? OK then: Every year, more people die in Europe of cancer than being victims of hate crimes against gays ----> all gay pride movements are now obsolete.  Sorry, but you cannot have it both ways....

I never said we "should forget about terrorism". Every person murdered is a tragegy, and we should do everything in our power to prevent it - thought that was obvious. As I wrote, I just consider the fear of it pretty stupid. Furthermore, your comparison doesn't make any sense.

@steppek77 wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@steppek77 So thank God that we are poor :)  You see, you understand problem very clearly ... 

I don`t think Poland is poor, but everybody knows they are going to the countries with the best welfare-system. Where they don`t have to work.. Not good..

Yes they choose Norway and Sweden . In Norway I stopped counting . Let's say 20% of the population are now muslims.  Norway is a small country , only 4-5 million people.  It affects our society , but thats another discussion .  

The government clearly have problems to handle the immigration crisis.    It will not end well I'm afraid. 

Why I am Proud to be Norwegian:

1: @ 16 YO We can have s3x and even marry under special surcomstances. (marry part need to make applycation to the King.) also can drive light MC.
You are not allowed to drink any alcohol.

2: @ 18 YO you join the millitary who give you permission to take life, att least I had around 20 YO. Still only allowed to drink low level alcohol like beer \ wine...(truthfully in the millitary no one give a sh1t, you need something strong your first time)

3: @ 21 YO finally allowed to drink the real deal, maximum 60% alckohol.

So even we do have strange laws like you are responsible enofgh to have a child att 16 , take life around 19 you still have to be 21 before allowed to get a bottle Viking Fjord ;)

I always keep in mind that I dont care what the politicans \ goverment say becasue I fight only for my King and Country, that I am so proud of that we still have ouer freedom to enjoy the beutiy of it :)

I dont care what religion people have, that is upp to them, as long as they dont bother my country, think they know that it is a verry bad idea, peace is what I and basicly all of Norway want, it is the ultimate thing and should have no "prize", unfurtanally maybe it have in the future...making me sad to think about....

I remember back in the 70`s, people dident even need to lock their doors when going to town shopping, almost 0 crime and my first foregner (forever brown) I saw in the early 80`s....today people have securety alarms and other nasty things is happening all around...stopping here or I going to need a stay in Hotell California ;)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

@startelver wrote:

Yes they choose Norway and Sweden . In Norway I stopped counting . Let's say 20% of the population are now muslims.  Norway is a small country , only 4-5 million people.  It affects our society , but thats another discussion .  

The government clearly have problems to handle the immigration crisis.    It will not end well I'm afraid. 

At first I thought you were exaggerating, however then I found out that 8.5 % of the population in Oslo are muslims! :scared: I'm pretty sure the Little Mogadishu part of Oslo is a safe and prosperous place to live in...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@startelver wrote:

At first I thought you were exaggerating, however then I found out that 8.5 % of the population in Oslo are muslims! :scared: I'm pretty sure the Little Mogadishu part of Oslo is a safe and prosperous place to live in...:laugh:

@WuDu Read my answer to him. It is not 20% muslims in Norway, only 4%.. A very huge exaggeration by @startelver

@Zipfil wrote:

Why I am Proud to be Norwegian:

I remember back in the 70`s, people dident even need to lock their doors when going to town shopping, almost 0 crime and my first foregner (forever brown) I saw in the early 80`s....today people have securety alarms and other nasty things is happening all around...stopping here or I going to need a stay in Hotell California ;)

I agree with you @Zipfil what we can be proud of as a Norwegian. But of course people in the big cities locked their doors back i 70`s too, but not so normally in the small cities and villages. And many small villages in Norway still don`t lock the doors. If I visit my small village where I was born and raise, we don`t lock the door. Beleive it or not 😃

@steppek77 wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@startelver wrote:

@WuDu Read my answer to him. It is not 20% muslims in Norway, only 4%.. A very huge exaggeration by @startelver

It's between 3-4 % Muslims in Norway as you stated, however, as I mentioned, the number climbs up to 8.5 % in Oslo alone. In addition to that I would assume that, similar to Germany, you see more of them in the streets in comparison to the native population.

I thought @startelver was exaggerating as well, but I could easily see how he arrives at that number if he lives in a city like Oslo.

That's right , I lived in Oslo for 25 years, I saw the changes with my own eyes.

As Wudu mentioned it's mainly the cities I am worried about . In some parts of Oslo there IS 20% muslims, some school classes in eastern Oslo the majority of the students are immigrants and most of the immigrants have a muslim background. 

That worries me, The muslim families does not want to live in a small village, they want to live close to their muslim friends, and the mosque in Oslo , so they choose the capital city. 

I don't have to worry about that, I moved out of Oslo a long time ago.  It's easy for someone coming from a small village to say 4% ,, no problem we can handle it, but try to tell that to native Norwegian families who had enough and moved out of Oslo because they want their kids to play with non muslims who share the same values as themselves. They don't want to live near a mosque. 

@startelver wrote:

That's right , I lived in Oslo for 25 years, I saw the changes with my own eyes.

It's easy for someone coming from a small village to say 4% ,, no problem we can handle it, but try to tell that to native Norwegian families who had enough and moved out of Oslo because they want their kids to play with non muslims who share the same values as themselves. They don't want to live near a mosque. 

@startelver and @WuDu:

I moved from my small village to Oslo when I was 18 years old in 1979 :)

So old that I can be your mother I think :)

And I have lived in Oslo since back then. I have seen during this years how many muslims who has arrived in Oslo. Oslo has a population at 623 000 people and I guess 100 000 are muslims. Because most of the muslims in Norway are living  in Oslo or right outside the city.

Archived