Pride

ChapInAChair

@testuser1  do investigation about some LGBT persons who organizes event in your country ;)  look deep and you will see the true ... source of the money ,  who they have behind back:)  Your point of view  may change very quickly :) what this people do day after day ... similiar situation is with femnists, which nothing common with most of womens and their lifes. Some people without any skills play with others ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pinki wrote:

bull❤️♥️❤️.  If you want to teach you children at 4-10yo about gays and lesbian ... free way... but dont force to do that

But there’s nothing to teach – just tell them how things are and don’t lie to them about stuff like that. You can’t keep them away from the truth anyway – they will learn about it at school, from the Internet etc. Keep it honest and don’t make up problems that don’t exist.

@MoreTBC wrote:

Capture.PNG.d6dffc8e46db19d143f0093315b203a5.PNG

Case closed.

Brother, you're closing cases faster than James Comey, brother! And we know how that went, brother!

@testuser1

Actually, after reading some of your posts here, I'm really surprised how accurate my assessment of Unibet as a company, posted on page 2, and its left-wing bias is. Maybe you should spend time on case studies about companies from the US that went full SJW-mode over the last few years and have been rocked because of it (ESPN e.g.).

Anyway, please bring on gay pride avatars and please put "gay" and "homo" off the naughty word list, that would put my ability to create funny aliases to a whole new level...:laugh:

Also funny how you and some of the other SJWs here gang up on @pinki for having a different opinion. The "tolerant" level is only tolerant if you agree with them...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I wasn't really sure if I should post in here, but then I tought... Why not?

I want to start with saying that I'd love to see any new avatar, as long as there is nothing explicit on it. I also do want to add here that any of those avatars could be gay or bi or hetero or a unicorn, why do we need a focussed avatar which implies for it to be a gay person?

What I'm trying to say here is that a lot of those issues are coming from people focussing on negativity and by this creating extra negativity. LGBTQRTODPDLO people are accepted by the majority of the population of this world (I'm not yet talking about governements) as being a normal person. Anyone can love anyone as much as they like.

The issue starts because these 'minorities' (I'm saying minorities, but do't like to use the word as they're still human like all of us) and their 'supporters' (mainly people with some kind of guilt feeling) focus way too much on the small amount of people that are not accepting the 'minority'. 

They are talking about others separating people based on differences, where in fact they are separating themselves from the other people by acting like they are so different. The problem is the use of the concept of (in this case) LGBT-Community. Where in fact they are calling themselves different. They don't understand that they are 'marking' themselves as a target.

People can be themselves as much as they want, as long as they agree to act following certain governemental and ethical rules. With this I mainly mean that nobody has the right to wear explicit clothing in public etc etc. Some people in the 'lgbt-community' are saying they never get the chance to show their love for another, but showing your love to someone doesn't have to be openly french-kissing. I'd vomit when I see it, as much as I'd vomit when I see an heterosexual couple do it.

Why are gays complaining that the church doesn't accept them? Just ignore them... They are not defining who you are.

I want to reformulate to a TLDR: "Minorities" (if you read you know I don't like this word) are focussing far too much on them being different. By doing so they are separating themselves from the ones they call normal. in fact it's 100% thanks to themselves that they are being seen as different as they have the tendency to put everyone in their special 'community'

P.s. I realy hate discussing stuff like this, because argumenting your statements takes way too long by typing. Also others can't realy see your intention, as I know realize that everyone here will now start picturing me as a "Rightist" (which in fact I'm as far away from as I'm from being a leftist)

P.p.s. I really doubted 10 minutes before pressing 'Post'

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@testuser1 wrote:

This thread was destined to end up where it did. Well.

@Nospheratu wrote:

No, Unibet should not be promoting any political/social agendas be it gay or otherwise. Besides Pride isn't a collective voice of gays to begin with and there's a fair percentage that don't want to be associated with the whole spectacle at all. 

The fact that a minority of the customers - a very small minority, considering the core markets - might not agree with a certain political/social stance doesn't mean that Unibet shouldn't do what they believe is right - they can do whatever they want, and if it makes you want to take your business elsewhere, you're free to do so.

If you -- or another customer - don't believe in the fact that we as a species can cause climate change - like mr. Trump - Unibet should stop their work to reduce the environmental impact? Imagine a world where companies never engaged in social or polical agendas - a ❤️♥️❤️ nightmare leaving everything to the politicans, and science, technology etc. would be so very different today. So much change has been driven by various individuals strong beliefs - which then became a core part of a company culture and purpose - and in my opinion the world would be a significantly worse place if companies couldn't contribute to the society in whatever way they see fit.

Or, is it only issues that you don't agree with, which Unibet should stay away from? When can they engage in something like reducing the environmental impact? - I'm really curious about your view on this, so hope you'll share your thoughts.

Fact is that equal rights for women and sexual minorities is still something that many people can only dream about - in fact, it's an issue in the majority of the world. I assume you agree with this? If you do agree that there're not equal rights for sexual minorities in the country that host the WC or equal rights for women in a country like SA, why is it an issue for Unibet to try and do something about this? - however little difference it makes.

So it's a popularity contest, and if a political wave is strong enough Unibet may jump behind it with no qualms?  Yes customers can do whatever they want but that doesn't validate your point as such and especially considering that 99.9% of us didn't come for these reasons anyway but for gambling.

Wich political stances should they take? Should Unibet voice their opinion in animal welfare, global drug policies, gunlaws and on what basis? If you've taken one stance it's a precedent for taking others because the "natural" barrier of why you shouldn't has already been rendered void. It would be no less legitimate to have 100 stances, "and what's a stance worth if not motivated?", and every one has a counter-argument in all eternity.

I think the solution is quite simple: an overall set policy where no one is barred from either working or playing at Unibet based on race, sex, religion and so on. As long as you're a functioning person you get equal opportunities on that basis, and if you're a woman and think Poker should have one illustration be superior to the other, and your politics/personal tastes plastered on all of them, then you go ahead and print your own deck and do whatever you want to do on your own time. Because equality doesn't equal that you as a person get your politics verified and propagated aswell on top of being able to participate.

I don't disagree with Pride as a concept and still think it shouldn't be something Unibet promotes, and i don't think Unibet should promote my politics. I wouldn't even have the audacity and arrogance to take a centuries old game to tamper with and use as a vessel for my personal ideology unlike a certain segment who are so self-righteous in their role as supreme goodness that they take it for granted.

@VikingsAF wrote:

LGBTQRTODPDLO people

'minorities' (I'm saying minorities, but do't like to use the word as they're still human like all of us) and their 'supporters' (mainly people with some kind of guilt feeling)

Some people in the 'lgbt-community' are saying they never get the chance to show their love for another, but showing your love to someone doesn't have to be openly french-kissing. I'd vomit when I see it, as much as I'd vomit when I see an heterosexual couple do it.

in fact it's 100% thanks to themselves that they are being seen as different as they have the tendency to put everyone in their special 'community'

giphy

@VikingsAFturning heel! Welcome to the dark side, brother! :Laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Not sure why I'm spending so much time in this thread, but here we go - only going to correct the outright wrong parts :)

@VikingsAF wrote:

LGBTQRTODPDLO people are accepted by the majority of the population of this world (I'm not yet talking about governements) as being a normal person. Anyone can love anyone as much as they like.

Factually incorrect, unless a "normal" person shouldn't be accepted by the society, or you count other species as part of the population. The majority of homo sapiens disagree with the following statement "should society accept homosexuality", if we are to believe the research done in this area. So, the below is also incorrect.

@VikingsAF wrote:

The issue starts because these 'minorities' (I'm saying minorities, but do't like to use the word as they're still human like all of us) and their 'supporters' (mainly people with some kind of guilt feeling) focus way too much on the small amount of people that are not accepting the 'minority'. 

Below another incorrect statement. If you're punished by death, by being homosexual, you can't really be yourself :d

1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.thumb.png.2b858dfcc51c4b50ba5d265988acb3da.png

note.thumb.png.12fe0a7e60217d17b808e4de5f5392d6.png

@VikingsAF wrote:

People can be themselves as much as they want, as long as they agree to act following certain governemental and ethical rules. 

There's more, but let's just leave it at this. When you get the most important facts wrong, the rest doesn't matter much ;)

@Nospheratu and @pinki :Rofl:

Good night :)

1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.thumb.png.9440d90ff316556f0527d44ddcbe534c.png

@testuser1, this map basically proves @VikingsAF totally right. :Laugh: The situation for homosexuals in the civilized world  (the world we Unibet players live in) looks totally fine. It looks pretty bad in Africa, Arabia and Southern Asia. Well, well, well what could be the reason for that...????

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1, this map basically proves @VikingsAF totally right. :laugh: The situation for homosexuals in the civilized world  (the world we Unibet players live in) looks totally fine. It looks pretty bad in Africa, Arabia and Southern Asia. Well, well, well what could be the reason for that...????

Sorry, how rude of me to forget that you're not part of the same world as I. I live on planet earth and consider every continent and nation to be part of the world that I'm part of :D

It's a bit confusing to me with these many worlds, and I'm not sure exactly what countries are part of your world, but let's look at Europe then:

- Adoption is legal in 19 out of 56 states

- Recognition of relationship is legal/possible in 27 out of 56 states - same-sex marriage constitutionally banned in 11 out of 56 states.

Yeah, so much equality in "your world" 🤣

Regarding your reference to Islam. I guess you don't believe Islam and democracy are compatible either? 🤣

Not sure if I love or hate how this thread is going in 100 different directions :D

NB I respond to what he actually writes, not what me might have meant, or what you think he might have meant ;)

@WuDu  exacly:)  you know what is funny, that LGBT movements with open arms welcomed immigrants from this regions :) i bet that in France, Sweden, Germany  in muslim areas geys behave differently - in comparison with others ;)  and year by year will be worse and worse :)  generally i dont see a problem in Europe, even in Poland gays have in disposition civil-law  and they dont need official law for accept gay-marriage. very simple this is country with catholic tradtion ...stronger than ie. in Germany, France. the same situation is in Russia , Ukraine, Hungary and others countries in this region... Im not catholic or smth else, but i respect this reality, i dont celebrate any catholic-holidays since 20 years., but I will defend this state :)  the choice is big, borders are open ... so :)

@testuser1 explain to me : what for gays is same-sex marriage constitutionally?  what for ?  the law gives a lot of tools without it and geys may live in peace like others...  why put a stick into an anthill?  especially in countries with long and hard catolic tradition? there is a solution for this: referendum -  in such matters, people should decide.  i know the answer of majority and gays also knows ...but referendum close the case:)

@testuser1

I usually like your postings, however due to all your virtue signaling here, I'm getting serious magicadil flashbacks now. :laugh:

@testuser1 wrote:

Regarding your reference to Islam. I guess you don't believe Islam and democracy are compatible either? 🤣

6169374-1436409438794

Islam and democracy? I mean, come on...giphy

@WuDu well, someone has to replace him ;)

On a more serious note: I just can't take these discussions seriously, and this is not the place for it.

I could write long and detailed posts with plenty of data to support everything, and I could prove that there's no real evidence to support the claim that Islam and democracy are not compatible, but it'll take a long time, and not a single person will actually read these long post anyway.

So, I'm keeping it at the same level as you guys, but try to include a bit of data once in a while - not a very constructive "debate" but I don't think that's what you're after either ;)

@testuser1 wrote:

I could write long and detailed posts with plenty of data to support everything, and I could prove that there's no real evidence to support the claim that Islam and democracy are not compatible, but it'll take a long time, and not a single person will actually read these long post anyway.

@testuser1: You pulled that same move 1,5 years ago, with pretty similar wording. Let's take a look:

@testuser1 wrote on November 1st 2016:

As soon as I've some time, I'll provide a statistical overview of all recent polls (primarily national ones) and their methodology, to show that Hillary does in fact still lead, and you can't argue for a Trump lead by looking at poll data. I'll also show that Trump is making a bit of a comeback though, and you can't call a winner just yet.

That's exactly what I'm going to show isn't true /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png  (referring to my statement of the polls being cooked by oversampling democrats)

Some polls sure do, and for some it's to a crazy extent. Some do weigh the scores according to this, and for a lot the difference is so small that it doesn't matter, when talking about who's leading. Of course there're also polls where it's the other way around, and often Hillary is still leading. I'm also going to have a close look at the email case vs all of the Trump cases, to show how this affect all the numbers. I've already done the basic stuff, but actually finalizing it and presenting it in a proper way, will take hours, so probably won't be ready today

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/US-elections/td-p/25142/page/10

Unfortunately such analysis was never posted.

And we know how that election went and who predicted the outcome here on the community...

@pinki wrote:

very simple this is country with catholic tradtion ...stronger than ie. in Germany, France. the same situation is in Russia , Ukraine, Hungary and others countries in this region... Im not catholic or smth else, but i respect this reality, i dont celebrate any catholic-holidays since 20 years., but I will defend this state :)  the choice is big, borders are open ... so :)

So if you are being born in Poland and it turns out you’re gay you think this person should leave the country because the church is in command? You shouldn’t have to accept reality when the reality cuts your freedom. Also, I don’t believe the church should have any saying in this matter. Religion should be a private affair – because it comes down to illogical, unprovable things like faith that are not appropriate to build a society –, it shouldn’t interfere with politics in any kind of way.

And what about children that are forced into being catholics, then it turns out they are gay or lesbian – now what? Are they not allowed to fight the status quo because you think that’s worth defending? A society can and should evolve. The status quo isn’t perfect, it never is.

@testuser1

The map your showing can, as WuDu said, be as much as a map of how civilized a country is. Or how big of a democracy there is in the country.

If government is killing people then there is something wrong with how the government is chosen. 

Once again. Protesting on the streets of a western country won't influence the behaviour of any dictator in one of the countries with a red color. 

The cause of all the problems isn't LGBT or Woman being paid less (in Western countries its actually men being paid less today) or anything similar... Its the wrong attitude of government in those uncivilized countries. (which are by "accident" the countries where there is no separation between government and church)

The only thing we should protest for is that we should bring those countries some kind of civilization (in a peaceful manner). Set the feuds between left and right asside, we have it very good. Try to get this democracy to other coubtries... Attack the problem at its root and don't try to cut it leaf by leaf (with leafs being surpressed minorities in those countries) 

I can show you a lot of factual data aswell and if you want to ill send them to you personally. 

This community shouldn't be to discuss political problems, I know. But if there's only one voiced side and there is no interaction between multiple opinions, then it's an unfair fight. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@WuDu For the very same reason that I mentioned in my previous post. However, back then I actually had the intention to do it, for a brief moment :)

I'm happy to supply you with some book titles and reports though, if you want to know more about Islam and democracy, or we could do a Skype call :)

Lastly, you can't compare an election with a broad question like Islam and democracy, I also said that nothing was decided and Trump could win, even though it wasn't likely, based on the data at the time. My estimations were very similar to those of the bookmakers. I try to always base my opinion on the data available :)

@VikingsAF wrote:

@testuser1

The map your showing can, as WuDu said, be as much as a map of how civilized a country is. Or how big of a democracy there is in the country.

There's obviously a strong correlation with certain socioeconomic and religious factors, but that should be obvious. As you can see from the two examples I posted from Europe, there's not even equality in our own backyard, and I don't really get your point tbh. Democratic elections don't equal equality for sexual minorities.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@testuser1

Woman being paid less (in Western countries its actually men being paid less today) or anything similar... 

You mind proving such a claim? :D Here what eurostat have to say on the matter: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Gender_pay_gap_statistics 

@VikingsAF wrote:

@testuser1

I can show you a lot of factual data aswell and if you want to ill send them to you personally. 

I'd love to see some documentation. Just post it here :)

What your documentation doesn't keep track off is the fact that women and men do different jobs, work different amount of hours and therefore have different amount of experiences.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/08/01/are-women-paid-less-than-men-for-the-same-work

This article shows you clearly the same gap as mentioned in your post, but when we check more thoroughly, we see that there is almost no gap anymore for people with exactly the same job. 

Then on the shift towards woman earning more. I have 3 articles to show you.

http://content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

http://fortune.com/2016/04/12/women-are-out-earning-men/

I think these are repsectable sources ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

To go back to the LGBT, democracy is a start and a shift towards the good, afterwards it takes some time to settle further. With this I mean that you can't change a countries habits in 1 day. The countries where LGBT's get killed are almost all countries where there is controversy considering Human rights. I hate this shift from (I don't like the use of the following word) leftist people to change Human Rights in LGBT rights or Woman rights, because it still are Human rights after all...

In the countries in our 'backyard' there is still a huge chunk of religous influences dominating the government. I'm never saying religion is bad, and I'm actually a huge supporter of religion as a basis for ethics (and for some as a suport in darker times), but religion SHOULD NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH RULING A COUNTRY. It also should never stand in the way of technological innovation and keep humanity dumb.

So there could be countries with a democratic governement and religion being still big part of society (Like the USA) and there you will see the shift in the good direction.

So I once again want to say, the issues with LGBT, woman etc is far from the root of everything, and therefore shouldn't be fought this way. Fight the root and the bad leaves will follow by themselves. There is too much a focus on niches and cases that are to specific which makes humans forget the greater behind everything. If you cut a chunck out of a cancer, the cancer will regrow, cut the cancer out completely and it's gone forever...

I also want to add again to stay on topic.

A company can do whatever they want and whatever they think is the right thing (It's sad that there are still rules for companies to not hire whoever they want)

They also should take the consequences of all their decisions.

I also think that a company should be open to discussion and hear what their clients have to say. A bit of a thingy that went wrong here.

If someone here says that they would leave Unibet, because they think a company shouldn't be political, then it's their choice. This is not a reason to call this person idiotic, cringy, ignorant or anything alike.

Players like to play on a site with the best gambling experience, and if they think too many political standpoints aren't good for that experience then that's that...

@VikingsAF, your links confirm the exact opposite of what you're claiming? Every single article states that there's not equal pay today, and men still get paid more than women for the same job with the same experience? So, "Woman being paid less (in Western countries its actually men being paid less today) or anything similar..." is certainly an incorrect statement. It is definitely getting better, and it's great to see things changing with our generation, but to state that there's no such thing as a gender pay gap today is outright wrong :)

"Not only does the average female candidate on Hired’s platform expect to earn $14,000 less per year than the average male candidate, but the companies in the analysis also tend to offer women less. Indeed, Hired found that 69% of the time men receive bigger compensation packages than women for the same title at the same company."

NB religion is not just bad, it's a damn disease, but people can believe in whatever they want :)

@testuser1 

I'm reading different articles than you then I think.

The only thing they are confirming is that overall woman earn less, but they all state what I'm saying. Under exactly the same circumstances men and women are earning almost exactly the same :)

These small gaps are there because of things like sick leaves. Women in fact take way more days of because they are sick than men. No change if it's because they are realy sick or whether if it's to care for a child

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3262038/Women-sick-leave-men-s-usually-look-kids-official-figures-show.html
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/10660612/Women-are-almost-42-per-cent-more-likely-to-take-sick-days-than-men.html
https://palife.co.uk/news/man-flu-myth-busted-as-women-take-more-sick-days-each-year/

Archived