Weekly Mission

polarbear

guys 

lately seems to have a weekly mission : to play 5 tournaments for example from mon to sun and my question is what actually the prize means by "Sunday Exclusive Ticket " ?

what kind of tournament is , prize etc ?

Right now I'm thinking it could be something like a Ice giant, Nebula, .. Or something :) 

Maybe that depends on the stakes you play 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yes indeed, thx @Rushbie 👍

Never even crossed my mind that PLO would be good for this.

For someone like me plays 1 table on the browser client it could take a long time to get the queens, seems to take fairly long time even on PLO :scared:

@startelver wrote:

@Boby wrote:

played all morning trying to get QQ, got al the possible pairs except that:wonder:

Yes the last mission is of course almost impossible. They planned it well and hope you will donate a few bucks to finish the missions. 

Shouldn't take too long if you're able to play 2-4 tables. Was setting up the 4th table, and didn't even get to play in it , whilst they were already dealt 😏

qqchall.thumb.png.ddd0c308ce8a30c5535471739764a8d1.png

@polarbear wrote:

guys 

lately seems to have a weekly mission : to play 5 tournaments for example from mon to sun and my question is what actually the prize means by "Sunday Exclusive Ticket " ?

what kind of tournament is , prize etc ?

The Sunday Exclusive is up now.

20:15 CET ( reg starts 2 hours earlier )

€500 prize pool, 4k starting stack, 8 minute levels, 9 seat tables....

Archived