poker. reboot

Merenitsu

Sitout became playing aggressively ... so I must adjust my push/push strategy accordingly :D

As I told already before - GOD mode cannot be beaten anyway :-)

WIN.jpg.fae283098536944f657d8c7e353928d0.jpg

@Merenitsu- sorry for posting here my story - was lazy and did not expect that I'm soo good player so far :D will not do anymore, promise so ;-) wish you best

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last 'spam' today (just to sum it up):

+ 4 freerolls played, 3rd, 700+, 11th, 1st

@Patric-Unibet: thank you for setting GOD mode for today - it was really funny/entertainment to play whatever I wish so and collect money afterwards :-)

PLO freeroll -> lost full-house vs. higher full-house + full-house vs. straight-flush on the final table, but managed to speed-up and finish the race my way!

Good luck everyone - when you really want it, you can do it !

@Merenitsu I will answer your claim just because I like you.

I might have been lucky in some all in preflop against you, but those SNG instances are very high variance so you have to push anything decent in order not be eaten by the blinds and of course there are some ICM constraints an you should fold some holdings as a medium stack when there is a third player near to bust. The bubble is when the money is generally made. You maybe already know that.

I encourage you to keep playing these SNG because they are very profitable. I have had some runbad and 400-500s sng break even stretches but I always end up in profit. Take into account that I play thousands of SNG every month therefore I have seen it all. So I dont feel sad or worried when I loose because I have proven to myself that I have a simple winning strategy for these micro SNG.

If you want to share some strategy tips I am available whenever you want. Keep crushing, mate and no hard feelings!

@cris1285 I will explain why I did it because all the freerolls are bingo tournaments. it all depends on luck, today I lost with the queens against J9 and K9 KK bord/ Therefore, in order not to waste my time, I will go all in until the Unibet corrects the random number generator, because in each hand there are 4 flash cards and the same turn and river from 9 to 12 months every year.

@Merenitsu wrote:

@EL_HEFAZO its was last euro all day tern and river 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 1010 jj qq kk aa

64.thumb.png.d27c25acfc1982f6ad724ce23ac6e122.png

Sorry to hear that, @Merenitsu. These SNGs can be very frustrating sometimes, that's why I practice a really conservative bankroll management, swings can kill your roll if you take an aggro approach. 

I wish you the best, mate. I hope you can rebuild your roll.

Archived