poker. reboot

Merenitsu

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Merenitsu  this is not 0 lucky...  in most cases on 1euro mtt/sng you loose with players who should fold preflop with their hands (even with 10BB or smth ... )... so I'm telling you  this is not fault : flop, turn or river ... how many times did you have situation:  you  re-raise preflop : bet flop with QJ9, turn 3 and you still bet  and other players calls everytime ... same the river :)  You had AK ...  donk calls with ie. big bets on three strets  with 3rd pair hand  79s (no flush draw on the board) ...playing SNGs I met with this often ... if you have 3 such players at the table and they ignore your re-raises  and calls  with "all hands" the game becomes irritating :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki if i see my chance win more pre flop, after flop, after tern -   I'm ready to go all in,  becouse in 54 0r 52% i m win

below screenshoots you should add desc.  :  Allin on turn or smth like that ...or flop: bet 50%, turn 105%  ... then you know better comment this hands;) of course when i see 88 and you had ~10-15BB than i know that you shoved pre ...

@Merenitsu wrote:

i m in tilt after this

12.thumb.png.2ecceaa0077d00d6348c907c416483a3.png

why you in titl after this ... beacuse you dont hit 4th spade ?  this is the flip...  if i know your hand 88 and i have K9off with 10BB it is snap call for me , the same situtaion  with AQoff...  88 is good hand to shove with that stack, but in 3-Allin with some A9+ K9+ ... you are against overpair draws and another draws ;)   dont look on the board in Preflop Allin in that way ... this is no diff  betwen 9s7dQsKsAt  or  AtKs7d9sQs ... order doesnt matter in that case...

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki if i see my chance win more pre flop, after flop, after tern -   I'm ready to go all in,  becouse in 54 0r 52% i m win

i dont understand ... you know oponents hands ? :)   really you go allin with knowledge that you have 54% chance to win and you sacrafice ie. 25bB for that ?  or ie 8-outer flush draw with 8spade ? :) I really I don't understand your look at flips  ... maybe when you play poker for 2 weeks or month :)

you can be annoyed, e.g.  preflop allin 88(11BB) < 44/55- (25BB), beacuse it is  fold and not worth loose your half stack, many players folds such hands even with 10BB  maybe 5-6 they calls;) But its also depends ... HU in sng, regulat MTT, bounty MTT  ... but still in 100/100 you want be against such hands with 66-77+

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki  its 0 lucky becouse  it happens many times in a row. i raise they all in. its your strategy without all inn 

@Merenitsu How many BB did you have ? about 8-10BB ? Everyone has their range of hands for shove ... if you decide to play 55 then:

- why raise preflop on shortstack insted of shove ?  

- players with AQ and AKs  always calls your allin or re-raise you , AK-bigstack probably calls your allin with any A. 

pocket 55's for me is sh1ty hand for shove but sometimes you donty have a "choice".

summary : shove or fold - yours moves in this scenario :)

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki  its 0 lucky becouse  it happens many times in a row. i raise they all in. its your strategy without all inn 

96.thumb.png.d5eee6905fe3c057050d5e31841157d7.png

@Merenitsu you need to find that FOLD button... I mean putting all your chips in with 55 against 2 players is just a bad play(same thing with other hands...)

I know you don't like to study the game and you want to learn it while playing but that's just not going to work anymore as it's not the early 2000 anymore and all people that take this game seriously have a plan- they have their charts for push/ fold/ 3-bet... also everyone good at the game will easily spot the player that shoves 100 BBs(or makes other weird plays) and will want to play against him as lets face it, that's what we call whale - people that don't have any concerns about their stack/ bankroll- overall not very strong players and the good players at the table will try to win some serious money from.

My advice is to take some time to study the game(you can find so many articles/ books for free), try a few apps or sites that show your equity against some spots you were often in (88 vs AQ vs K9- it was a 3-way flip as all 3 of you had around 30% equity to win the hand- for sure not a reason to tilt)... also, as it seems you have some poker game issues as you tilt easily and stop just when you hit 0, I recommend The Mental Game of Poker by Jared Tendler (there are 2 books now and that's what helped me approach the game differently and overall improve my experience at the tables).

You can also learn a lot from Twitch where the Unibet ambassadors explain clearly how you should act in different situations or just watch their game and learn from it... I'm sad that most people go on Twitch just for the giveaways or password for the freerolls(I'm not that chatty there but I usually follow what Davitsche/ Ian/ Uhlen/ Lappin do and/ or explain) .

GL and hopefully your luck turns better soon :):Cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23  agree in all ... im playing for fun, sometimes also play like donk - but i know that ;) 

@Merenitsu  watching streamers is good idea. Espen and others ambasadors ... i can with pure heart add ... Lee Lawerson aka EvolutionPoker ... he explains a lot on his channel.

@pinki but @BillyR23 right in one, after one failure, I go to tilt. not one book will help to get out of it if you do not help yourself. In that year, I easily got out of it, just drinking alcohol, this year I do not drink. (very rarely). and everything is exactly the main problem is that if I have a good day and a good bankroll after 2-3 tournaments I can not pay attention to other tournaments and just behave very aggressively at the table

Really spot on what Billy has written, you should consider his thoughts, @Merenitsu.

And it seems you know when ❤️♥️❤️ hits the fan and you go nuts. It is not easy task to control tilt, of course it is not avoidable, I suffer from it too, but thinking in the game in the long run and knowing I have had decent results during the years iI have played it keeps my mind a little bit cooler and I can keep playing. Bu of course you have to work on your mental game. The book Billy recomendded you is a great way to start doing it.

Cheers, mate!

Then you should find in your mind the answer for the frequently tilt. I know we are different but for me helped a lot when I realized that I play the regular MTT's in a freeroll style, what means hyper agressive with top pair and loose call when I had chance for a bounty. That worked in freerolls, because I played a volume but in MTT's wasn't good. So ask yourself was the play correct (ICM, GTO or another program said it was a correct move or not) why you go tilt after a bad bead. Maybe that will help.

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki hahaha really?

yes:)  i wrtote before : give us more info :  actions  on flop/preflop/ turn/ river  ...  big blinds:  stack in BB... add some additional info below screenshots ... of course this hand was a cooler. if you jamm with K10off and 33 calls this was bad play by this player... on Unibet you will be very often in such situations ...

Archived