poker. reboot

Merenitsu

An interesting discussion with some sensible advice, makes a nice change guys. 😃

For what it's worth @Merenitsu I've been in a bad downswing lately, but this afternoon played 2x1e UO open and won one, 1x4e UK tour and won 25e ticket with less than 8bb at one stage and still 6 left in, and 1x1e sng and won it pretty easy. Things will turn around if you're patient, nowadays if I'm getting beat up on the tables I just stop playing for the day, you have to keep your bankroll and not throw it away like I used to do. Keep going and I hope it turns round for you. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Merenitsu Do not worry about the freerolls, play them for fun .... in them players act weird/crazy . even in micros on Unibet you will meet them

Try to improve your game and change approach to the flips and many other things. 

Someday you asked me on Davitsche stream during his league :  why i went allin  with AKs /10BB? you should never ask about it after couples month playing in poker (Should I wait for BB suck out?) ... it is obvious there are a few things in which you have lacks, I have many such areas and probably need many months/years of learning  :)  

But remember here is many guys/ladies who will help you , advise you ... 

ps.dont give up with streamers,  there english is very simple...  jamm, opens, 3-bet, 4bet , dry board,  dirty flop,  f...ing donk, f...k stars etc etc ;)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 2 weeks later...

@Merenitsu @pinki I understand frustration if that's what you mean but it is just something that has to be dealt with, we all do it in different ways. Try not to let it get to you and when the tide turns you can laugh at those that can't or won't deal with it . 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived