Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Page is now up-to-date and Newcastle changed to June 7-9

0 Likes
bergeroo Rank 8
Rank 8

Can someone tell me will there be the option to take the hotel Wednesday-Sunday for Unibet London as there was on previous occasions? Secondly will there be a DSO taking place on Wednesday/Thursday like there was in Dublin? I have no idea if I should arrive Wednesday or Thursday and what time I should get there - can anyone give me a bit of guidance so I can book a flight?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

You can usually choose your hotel stay based on the starting day you play. If you play day 1A, it would be Wednesday-Sunday, if you play day 1B it would be Thursday- Monday.

Forms where you can register and choose all of this, will be send out a few weeks before the event takes place.

Regarding DSO, nothing has been released yet for this, usually DSO is being played prior to UO main event, Sinaia was an exception since hotel was for 6 nights.

The schedule is not finalized yet and it will take a bit longer to be done I assume as the event is still 2.5 months away.

So if you plan on staying Wednesday-Sunday, that's no problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
bergeroo Rank 8
Rank 8
tableNOpopZZ Rank 10
Rank 10

@Patric-Unibet wrote:
  • Unibet Open Final Stop – end of November (to be announced in February)

After
-luring people into accumulating a lot of value in UO tickets then
-cancelling UO exchanger tournaments

You also promised, this.

Now I have tickets I must use before last stop. I can't go to Malta, If last stop would be another 3* hotel in say, Bucharest, i would use them trying to qualify for London.
But it is two months until London, it is middle of March and we don't know the London hotel, or even the last location as alternative, we can't know or plan anything. Again you haven't fullfilled your promises, you haven't met user unfriendly guidelines or dates which you yourselves keep imposing/ changing...

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

After
-luring people into accumulating a lot of value in UO tickets then
-cancelling UO exchanger tournaments

You've repeated that first statement a few times now, but it still doesn't make any sense. We didn't lure people into anything, everyone was warned about the exchange tournaments being removed, tickets could be exchanged before the change took effect and tickets have been extended. 

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

You also promised, this.

Now I have tickets I must use before last stop. I can't go to Malta, If last stop would be another 3* hotel in say, Bucharest, i would use them trying to qualify for London.
But it is two months until London, it is middle of March and we don't know the London hotel, or even the last location as alternative, we can't know or plan anything. Again you haven't fullfilled your promises, you haven't met user unfriendly guidelines or dates which you yourselves keep imposing/ changing...

The London stop was confirmed a long time ago https://www.unibetopen.com/event/london-2019/. I'm sorry if the hotel is a dealbreaker to you and that it hasn't been added to the website yet. The hotel will be London Hilton Metropole on Edgeware road - it'll be added to the website real soon.

The last event is likely not going to be an option for you, as the expiration date of the ticket (can't be extended anymore) is at a time where it'll likely still be Malta qualifiers running (the exact dates for the qualifiers haven't been decided yet). 

As Patric has already said on multiple occations, we're sorry about the delay in communicating the last stop - we go by the deadlines we're told. 

Latest news is that the last stop will be published by the end of the month Smile 

In Japan most of July, so my reply will be slower than usual. @ mention Patric for a faster reply Smile
tableNOpopZZ Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The last event is likely not going to be an option for you, as the expiration date of the ticket (can't be extended anymore) is at a time where it'll likely still be Malta qualifiers running (the exact dates for the qualifiers haven't been decided yet). 

My one 250 eur ticket expires on Sep 4. It would give me the posssibility to on Sep 3rd register for Sunday final on September 7th (August 31st final should be for next stop too). UO Malta is scheduled for September 11th. Not to mention additional 250 tickets i could win using my other UO ticks.

It could be very dangerous for Unibet, what you tried to do right there, pushing a player towards using up a 250eur ticket, for a '2000' eur package, with your false intentionally misleading 'information'.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

My one 250 eur ticket expires on Sep 4. It would give me the posssibility to on Sep 3rd register for Sunday final on September 7th (August 31st final should be for next stop too). UO Malta is scheduled for September 11th. Not to mention additional 250 tickets i could win using my other UO ticks.

It could be very dangerous for Unibet, what you tried to do right there, pushing a player towards using up a 250eur ticket with your false intentionally misleading 'information'.

True, if you register about a week in advance, it should be fine Smile August 31st is likely not going to be for the last stop, but as I said, the dates haven't been decided yet.

There's absolutely nothing "dangerous" about my reply, and you're welcome to report it to whatever authorities you want . Your ticket expired and as an added service we extended it (exceptionally long expiration date), which is not something you're entitled to - if we strictly followed the rules, you wouldn't have a 250e ticket now.

In Japan most of July, so my reply will be slower than usual. @ mention Patric for a faster reply Smile
tableNOpopZZ Rank 10
Rank 10

I won that ticket through a satellite, a few days ago...

Stubbe you can't go on making up whichever stuff on your whim, insulting me like that.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Sorry about that, you're right - was looking at an older one.
0 Likes