Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 17
Rank 17

well spotted @Royalenis,those are on training and if they pass,they turn green. Cool

Royalenis Rank 12
Rank 12

Thanks for the clarification @XY. I'll admit for a moment I almost thought bots were not exist. You made my day!

BlueDeer Rank 8
Rank 8

@NeriPoker

have you got any common sense ???

who creates only 1 bot ??😂

anyone, except you, knows that 50 bots running all day making €2 a day covers freeroll payouts...

0 Likes
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

Your point of view is very close to reality!!

I wonder what the administration will answer you  Smile

GFF
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

@BlueDeer  You can tell me what methods to identify the bot   ??

GFF
0 Likes
BlueDeer Rank 8
Rank 8

@Andrew compelling arguement 👏🏻

i guess thats that.. lol

0 Likes
XY Rank 17
Rank 17
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

@BlueDeer You can tell us exemplary. How to detect a bot, please tell us one example, how you discover the bot ??

GFF
0 Likes
NeriPoker Rank 15
Rank 15

@BlueDeerCare to explain why you have tagged me in this? A thread I commented on 2 years ago. Your comment also makes no sense in regards to what I said either.

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @BlueDeer,

I'm a bit lost to be honest. I can assure you that we do not use any bots in our games.

Your theory that we have bots to make up for the freerolls doesn't make sense either, I advise you to look up some numbers that Kindred (Unibet belongs to Kindred Group) makes, poker makes about 2% of our gross wins, so it's a smaller product (yet! Very Happy). Having that in mind, having a 100€ freeroll and having to cover it, doesn't make sense to me.

If you take a moment and think about it, you will hopefully come to the conclusion that it wouldn't make any sense for us to risk our entire business on something that is just a few hundreds or thousands of Euros.

We rely on our customer's trust and I think it's more than fair to say, that we earned that trust.

Thanks