why have unibet its own bots playing cash ?

coconuts

I guarantee you that's not the case, there are plenty of active players and we wouldn't risk our integrity for something like this :) I actually hadn't heard a theory on this before, only for poker and to generate a profit, but interesting thought nonetheless.

Former Community Manager

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I must admit the thread that I initially thought was a troll turned into a comedy, exactly at the point the customer agent confirmed bots on the site. Obviously an error on the customer service agent's part, but quite funny none the less.

In defence of the support agents there are some good ones, I talked to one called Samuel at 4am this morning, who was very helpful, and knowledgeable about poker. 👍

That screenshot is incredible to say the least...

HOWEVER!

Never, ever encountered anything bot like in my experience and have consistently turned a profit from day one.  Even if they have bots they aren't winning :D  If you guys have bots please employ more of them!

#CasualBrag

If you believe any gambling site and what they tell you you should rethink  lol my example of the in word variance goes like this ,get 2 x10euro bonus sit n go tickets ,1st one v villain or bot , at me v jk 12bb  iship n cold call from l8 pos, flop 473kk loose .try another 1,villan raise btn n ave got ak 14 bb so reship n he calls a5of flop j7234 ,unreal just to show how rigged this is it was actually the same player in both so could some 1 give me odds of getting it allin on bubble of both sit n goes v the same player btw and both times he sucks me rr ,also i played another 5 of these with like 20 people in the lobbey n guess what he wasnt in any ,what are the combined odds n funny how it is always against you .and really calling reship after only putting in 2bb with a5 of is so bad but obvs he wins .had very similar results with all free tickets.plus unibet has a serious problem with hit and run on cash ,example today ,qq v aj flop j34 i bet guy or bot shoves i call 200bb potn suprise turn card j then it vanishes without even playing rest of orb .happened on numerous occasions which tbh stinks on so many levels .

How do you know that player wasnt playing again a lot of people change alias when playing sngs in seats.(5 different alias per player)

The hit and run thing works in a different way as well, Newer players dont like playing wih 200bb stacks so they will leave and rejoin normally with a different alias, On other sites they would just leave and not come back because they have to join again with the 200bb stack. IMO its better for people to keep on playing with some of the money rather than none.

As for SNGs whats the odds of winning 11 HU sngs in a row? Pretty high I presume but it happens because I have done it. Thats the thing with random, likely things are going to happen as much as unlikely things, if only likely things happened then it wouldnt be random.

For what reason would they want to rig games you win,I win pet cat wins it doesnt matter they get paid.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@coconuts wrote:

Likely things happen as much as unlikely things happen  ,is that maths based or is that just random lol . See you in glasgow ducky .

Cant be mathed based as math isnt random.

Randomness is the lack of pattern or predictability in events. A random sequence of events, symbols or steps has no order and does not follow an intelligible pattern or combination.

Good luck in Glasgow. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 2 years later...

@QuezteR wrote:

Bots everywhere man. The new Hexopro games. Full of it. 10 euro entry. u get a 250 price pool. 4 5 6 in table and u call an all in with K 9. just to get 7 turn and 8 river. 

Happends all the time.

1.  If the flop is 4 5 6 the turn 7 and river 8 and you have a 9, you have a straight, what did the other player have?

2. A few more samples than 1 quite ordinary one would be needed to make more accurate assumptions on bots.

3. @XY is still the one with the wicked sense of humour. 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @BlueDeer,

I'm a bit lost to be honest. I can assure you that we do not use any bots in our games.

Your theory that we have bots to make up for the freerolls doesn't make sense either, I advise you to look up some numbers that Kindred (Unibet belongs to Kindred Group) makes, poker makes about 2% of our gross wins, so it's a smaller product (yet! :D). Having that in mind, having a 100€ freeroll and having to cover it, doesn't make sense to me.

If you take a moment and think about it, you will hopefully come to the conclusion that it wouldn't make any sense for us to risk our entire business on something that is just a few hundreds or thousands of Euros.

We rely on our customer's trust and I think it's more than fair to say, that we earned that trust.

Thanks

Archived