cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

UOS.JPG

We're happy to announce that we are about to run 14 days, 84 event "Unibet Online Series" (UOS) starting the 22 April.

This time we increased the total guarantee to €400,000!! And you can find the series schedule here!!

There will be 6 daily tournaments split up beetween nano, low and high. Each of the different levels buyin will have a separate leaderboard, there will also be one leaderboard based on all 84 events. We have added €25,000 in prizes a cross the four different leaderboards.

All information is to find  here!!

All event winners will play the Champion €5,000 Freeroll on Wednesday 8 May.

The qualifiers has already started and you can find the schedule here!!

98 REPLIES 98
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

Any extra prize for best Community player Very Happy ?

XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Dissatisfied that we still don't see is it tournament 6-handed or 9-handed until we don't enter into each tournament lobby.

Also,You have quite a few mismatches between tournaments name and actual guarantees...

Hotzonicu Rank 10
Rank 10
mateace Rank 9
Rank 9
Unibet Poker Expert

@Hotzonicu wrote:

You gotta love copy paste right ? Laugh @Leo-Unibet 

@Hotzonicu  Let's put it like this, if the wheel is invented, don't try to reinvent it Haha

Unibet Poker Expert

@XY wrote:

Dissatisfied that we still don't see is it tournament 6-handed or 9-handed until we don't enter into each tournament lobby.

Also,You have quite a few mismatches between tournaments name and actual guarantees...

Thanks @XY  That's sorted now Ok

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Great news with UOS 5th edition Very Happy hope for some good promos.

GL to all

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@XY wrote:

That's something I want to get fixed as well, but there're a lot of things about the MTT lobby that could be improved, so I'd rather do one big overhaul than many small changes (much more effective use of resources). The temporary fix - like we have it for the other tournaments - is of course to mention it in the description 

XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

That's something I want to get fixed as well, but there're a lot of things about the MTT lobby that could be improved, so I'd rather do one big overhaul than many small changes (much more effective use of resources). The temporary fix - like we have it for the other tournaments - is of course to mention it in the description 

Thanks @Leo-Unibet  for a "little" surprise. 

Make sense @Stubbe-Unibet .
That's what I was aiming for,a little edit under description would do the job.Like, "this 6-max/9-max freezeout/bounty/re-buy tournament is part of out Unibet online series"...

Looking forward to this series! In Love