Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coconuts Rank 15
Rank 15
Prob should ask for hh and run them throught poker tracker although cant track player so no good for villain list ofc, and whats the point as i know how much under ev i am ,hmmm ,how long does hh for month take to get ?
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 18
Rank 18

TTABKATA wrote:

what a flop.png

Waaaaa, what is this man Rofl

Two pair on the flop again, i always see this in the last two days (also Lappin or/and Ian did yesterday) and encounter myself about ten times, always ducked up and loose with that. Two pair on the flop: FOOOOLD!

Merenitsu Rank 15
Rank 15

100 % win hand in cash omaha.nice hand).png rofl))

coconuts Rank 15
Rank 15

bubble 25 qualifier .spueeerrrrrrrrrrrr  ofcallin pre k9allin pre k9

0 Likes
coconuts Rank 15
Rank 15

3 nights in a row out to this 4% equity bsScreenshot (201).png

0 Likes
coconuts Rank 15
Rank 15

metal rungood 2 nights in row knocks me out wtffinal table sighfinal table sigh

Highlighted
Merenitsu Rank 15
Rank 15
VikingsAF Rank 19
Rank 19

Screenshot_20170519-202340.png

Preflop allin, why, in God's name, would she call this. She had to put in a 35% extra chips to call my allin. With that hand? Close to the bubble? The strangest thing is that she didn't even hesitated. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
coconuts Rank 15
Rank 15

1st tourney of the night ,thought might try bigger ones as on 9fts for the week so step up time ,action goes 2.5x utg i 3bet 6.5x and sb cold shuvs n obvs i call , ofcno 1 runbad on Unibetno 1 runbad on Unibet

0 Likes
coconuts Rank 15
Rank 15

1st tourney of day and 1st allin pre then 2nd allin pre in 2nd tourn.great start as usual ofc1st allin1st allin2nd allin2nd allin3rd allin .give up now eh3rd allin .give up now eh

0 Likes