cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

As you might already have read, the Boba Bounty tournaments have now been changed from regular bounty format to progressive bounty format (you win 50% of the bounty and 50% goes on your own head).

The GTD of the daily tournament is currently at €750, but we want more! For every time the GTD is reached, we will increase it with €250 the following day. We will do this for the rest of the month, so we're potentially looking at a guaranteed prizepool of more than €4,000, when the month is over. Ball is in your court! Smile

To infinity! And beyond!

NB If we have 2 consecutive days with overlay, the GTD will decrease by €250.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

the first Boba PKO was really fun to play. 

i guess the late reg could be easily 3levels longer to let undecided in Cheeky

please consider that before the next one

GL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Screenshot_8.png

After i lost Supernova bounty at HU Teardrop here comes the consolation Smile

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

GGs @cameleonul, i guess you enjoyed it even more Cool

do you play as cameltrader also, or that's just another similar alias?

GLGL

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Psycho79 cameltrader it's not me, I played a long time as "eastbeast" but now I change my name frequently... GLGL, we go tomorrow again until we reach that 4k gtd Cool

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I think 10 levels of late reg would be great :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

nice man thats awsome i play allot of bounty tournaments and make the most of the money from the bounty`s great update thanks Thumbs Up

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

I got 4th Happy.It seems like a pretty good game , the GTD is a big issue , its understandable to not make it like 3 k right away tho , the promo seems fair enough.  I agree with psycho , 2 more levels of latereg would be nice , it could help get that GTD a bit bigger . Different payout structure would make the top prizes more appealing, 3.5x the buy in for the win is not that great, you win bounties aswell but still Tongue . Some sats would be nice , so it doesn t take tickets from the Neptune or Comet . It has a lot of potential i believe. Smile @Leo-Unibet 

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

How about it was single re-entry instead of the extra late reg levels?

0 Likes