Multiple accounts ?

SCOBY

I do not understand how free poker games are 750 players and all meals sometimes do not even reach half of it jucatori.Are you Unibet account or multiple accounts on one player? Should pursue that are out of play several times a day and should be followed and interviewed a while to see if they have more Auditors.For sure that I think are players with multiple accounts. 

Let the community who are staying more than to follow out of play and I say aliases and responding means they have one account that does not secure are more likely.

Sorry for bad English !!!

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Well when people see a freeroll they tend to hit register even if they don't end up playing it. Out of 750 players probably around 450-500 are actually playing and rest sit outs. Does't really make sense for people to have multiple accounts as the prizes are too small and the risk isn't worth it.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Playing the same tournament on multiple accounts obviously isn't allowed, but as Magicadil says, unfortunately a lot of people enter the freerolls and end up not playing it. 

In which tournament do you believe you've played with players using multiple accounts? We'll look into over the weekend, to see if there is something to it and of course take action if need be which we've also done in the past from community reports.

Former Community Manager

Hi Jeppe!

Why not just remove players from the tables after 10-15 minutes, if they are not playing the freeroll?

Btw, I don`t think there are players with more than one account at Unibet. I have never tried to open a new account, but I trust Unibet so much that I think that is impossible. Unibet have allways felt safe for me during the 11 years I have been a customer. Many times I can get angry or something at Unibet, but I allways make a lot of deposits every month :)

Hi ,

As a poker player myself I can absolutely get behind that suggestion for freeroll tournaments. I'll ask someone from the poker team about it,  and if it can be done technically I definitely think it's an idea worthy of being posted on the idea exchange :)

Former Community Manager

Btw, I forgot to mention that I many times are "sitting out" at the Omaha-freerolls. Not because I want that, but if I log in maybe 1-2 minutes after the freerolls have startet, the table are frozen.. Can`t do anything and I have waiting up to 30 minutes, but the table is still frozen.. It is strange, because it is only at Omaha-freeroll it happens. 

Anyone else who has the same problem?

You're the second member we've heard this from, the other is Cris1285 in this thread - quite the strange error and it's not something I've heard about before the two of you mentioned it. 

I'd very much like to report this to the poker developers, but we'd need some information about your pc and operating sytem - could you please via private message send me the link, that is generated for you while visiting this site:  http://www.supportdetails.net/? Would be very helpful and much appreciated :)

Former Community Manager

Hi Jeppe!

I have an ordinary HP lap-top and use Windows 7. I am playing in the Chrome-browser, because if I download the pokerclient, I got only a black label where the log in-label should been..

This problem with the Omaha-freeroll have been there for many months. I think I mentioned the problem to the support for a long time ago, but nothing happen. So all I have to do is to log in before the freeroll starts. If not, no freeroll :(

I am not a pro when it comes to computers, so I have no screenshot or link. Anyway, I think if I had, it wouldn`t be any help as long as the the whole site with the table is frozen. 

@JeppeL wrote:

@steppek77 You're the second member we've heard this from, the other is Cris1285 in this thread - quite the strange error and it's not something I've heard about before the two of you mentioned it. 

I'd very much like to report this to the poker developers, but we'd need some information about your pc and operating sytem - could you please via private message send me the link, that is generated for you while visiting this site:  http://www.supportdetails.net/? Would be very helpful and much appreciated :)

There's a known bug that causes one table to sometimes freeze.  It's an Adobe Air related bug, so it's gone in 2.0, which'll be out in 3 weeks or so.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

@steppek77 You're the second member we've heard this from, the other is Cris1285 in this thread - quite the strange error and it's not something I've heard about before the two of you mentioned it. 

There's a known bug that causes one table to sometimes freeze.  It's an Adobe Air related bug, so it's gone in 2.0, which'll be out in 3 weeks or so.

Thank you Andrew, I hope this will suffice for both @cris1285 and @steppek77 :)

Former Community Manager

Archived