Free ticket

Ccccc1234

I've been on/off with Unibet since last November and I can only play when I'm in the right location, I'm currently living back home so now I've plenty of time to look for something decent, I've played 100s of games at hex €5/€10 and same in tournaments, got my challenge points built up to a nice amount them got them wiped, have them back up to nearly 15000 now and the next prize is €5 so I don't think I'll try and acquire it as it's gonna cost another few €100 only posting this for the customers not to be holding out on prizes or bonuses or free tickets

@ReCorpH wrote:

Within the past month we've given out well over 3000€ here in Community. Stick around and look at the competitions. :)

Is this a reason why Unibet don't give loyalty freebets and bonuses like it was a couple of years ago? Of course community is great thing, but to be honest i don't think i'll deposit here in near future. If i have a choice between site that gives me 10% cashback on my lost deposits and site that gives me nothing when i'll lose a lot of money, sorry, it's a clear choice. I don't know how much money i have to lose to get anything from Unibet right now....

@Pesek wrote:

@@

Blame leftist and communism. Do you think name community happened for a chance 😛 

Just ❤️♥️❤️ting but deposit elsewhere and take freebies from here if and when you feel you don't dot value for money. That is one way to go 😃

Or do like L Hamilton and don't play at all cause there is so much employement these days. He must be like biggest hypocrite in the universe. Yeah, eat those veggies to save world and do most pollution sport in world. Don't sign deal cause employment or sign it and give money to who don't have work. Or do like you are going to and delay contract to get even more money and higher moral with it. Black lives matter, lewis ain't worth ❤️♥️❤️ 😏

Don't know if this was helpful answer, i should get some sleep now :laugh: se on moro

• Like 1

The rewards/rakeback on Unibet destroys the competition. Just the other day I logged in and receieved 3 tickets each worth €10 for no apparent reason. You regularly receieve free tickets and the challenge point system is good. I have spent hundreds of hours on both Unibet and Pokerstars and the rewards on Unibet are far greater than the chests on Pokerstars for example.

• Like 3