Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heroofwarcraft Rank 7
Rank 7

can someone tell me plz what this challenge means?

play (call, bet, raise or re raise) from the button preflop

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23

When you are sitting in the dealer position (with the white D disc in front of your avatar and to the direct right of the small blind) either call a bet from another player, re-raise another player or make the first action of the hand and raise.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
heroofwarcraft Rank 7
Rank 7

i am pretty sure i did that

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23

There is a number to the right of the challenge that states how many times you have to complete that challenge to get the points. The challenge you mentioned needs to be completed 40 times.

0 Likes
heroofwarcraft Rank 7
Rank 7

oh, i didnt knew that, now it makes sense

heroofwarcraft Rank 7
Rank 7

is there a minimum number of players for this challenges to complete? can u complete it at hu for example?

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 23
Rank 23

There is no stipulation for a minimum number of players so heads up should be fine... @Chris-Unibet?

You can only complete it on cash tables though so actually getting a table heads up might be the tricky bit Smile

Unruled7 Rank 10
Rank 10

Random alias and avatar generator would be nice

0 Likes
GiorgiosGula Rank 5
Rank 5

How many challenges there is for each game every quarter? Is there a chance for example I play one month, I complete all challenges and 2/3 of quarter I have to play without getting points from challenges? Strange nowhere is description for that, and nowhere i can check all challenges. If I calculate my goal, i need to know also circumstances how realistic it is to reach my goall.

Also would like to know how you know amount of bonus points rewards, when you reach some level with you points? Now it says just "bonuspoints" and i have to guess is it worth to play there or not...

GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

@GiorgiosGula, I think you go all over the challenges if you managed to finish all of them. So you finish with the first challenge again after completing the last one. But I´m not 100% sure. 

Refering the bonuspoints, I think it is a mistake that the number of points you get isn´t shown yet. They will probably fix that sooner or later.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.