Challenge points gone lower?

penguin50

Same here. Points from the minor challenges are at least 10 times lower. Hopefully this is a temporary bug?

If this is a permanent update, it just cuts at least 50% of the rakeback we're getting from the bonuses. Personally I don't have a chance to continue playing at Unibet if that's the case :(

Ok, I just noticed that these new low-point-challenges are easier to play through, but I would still like to know how this exactly affects the total amount of challenge points which are being paid to players? (if this REALLY isn't a temporary thing)

I just noticed this. Certainly not good news :waterfall:😠

Maybe it means even better promos or something...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

To me looks just that they did reduce number of times you need to finish task to finish challange.

Number of tasks in major were reduced by 100% and same with points.

And for minor looks like was reduced for 500% and then also points for same %.

Maybe i am totally wrong:)

cheers :Cool:

@PokerLady93 Yeah, something like this. Probably varies depending on the challenge.

Would be nice to get an updated list of challenges. Also interested about whether the challenges retained the same value in the long run or not.

I agree with  CoreySteel that they should give us updates every quarter or half year what the feature plans are. I remember 7 months ago one of the Unibet guys gave some info on 2+2 Unibet thread that they are planning to remake the challenge point system by end of 2018 / early 2019. He also said that a completely new and unique game is in the development. It would be cool if we get some updates on these things every once in a while along with other things like online replayer (is this even still planned?). 

@sorcloud.
As much as we'd like to get rid of Challenges for a new loyalty scheme, it's currently not possible due to another project that is meant to be released at the end 2018. Hopefully the rework of the loyalty scheme would be next in the list but in the meantime, we're keeping Challenges.
Only difference is Q3 is indeed that Challenges take less time to complete (and accordingly, give less points) - see here for more details.

Our first version of Challenges was for Cash Game only and a major was taking 10k hands to complete when a minor was taking 1k hands. Originally, challenges were only designed with high volume players in mind but with time, more and more players started rasing questions or wondering why it was so hard to complete one. So we've made them easier to complete and started showing your progression at the table. 

This change is probably the last change in terms of lowering their difficulty since it's hard to find the right challenges (we had to remove quite a few for Q3). We still think that Challenges are a bit too complex for new players and don't fit well with mobile play (too much text etc.) but there is no changes in the pipeline for the upcoming quarters, probably until we can release a completely new loyalty scheme. 

Archived