Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey!

We've identified a possible issue with the  release scheduled to go out tomorrow, if you're on Win 7 and got both a dedicated and integrated GPU. If anyone is on such a machine, I'd love to know, as we can then test further (we don't have a lot of Win 7 machines to test on).

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet i play but only through the browser

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@Merenitsu, thanks. Will need someone on Win 7 where it's working today. Can you just remind me what issue you've got today?
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet  if it appears, then be sure. in the morning I saw that the information in the tournament lobby is not correctly displayed. one person didn’t exist there even though he was at the table

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@Merenitsu, that's a known issue. All tournament lobby issues should hopefully be fixed before the next UOS in a couple of months Smile
But what's the issue with Win 7 and the downloadable client? Is your directx version older than 11?

Btw, we'll have a really nice multitable feature for web in the next release, so you've got something to look forward to Smile
0 Likes
Argevolen Rank 10
Rank 10
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet  I don’t remember when it happened. After some update, the client stopped working. black screen and the computer turns off. I tried the same thing on another laptop. browser eats less RAM

0 Likes
Raulescul91 Rank 11
Rank 11
Hey, I am playing on win 7 with ded+int graphics card,if I can help let me know.Hope it doesn't stop working Wow ( same thing happened to me on another poker client recently)
0 Likes
Vaio Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello! I was playing on Win7 till yesterday). But can't login anymore. Posted my problem in the Bug thread. Let me know, if I can help.

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

not sure if I qualify @Stubbe-Unibet 

qual.PNG

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes