Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

All Happy New Year!!! This year I made a wish to become a streamer Smile  I figured to buy equipment you need about 5,000 $. I deliberately took a break in 2018 to gain strength and enthusiasm. I tried to reduce my balance to 0, and it almost worked Rofl Every week I will take 25% of the balance so that there is an airbag. I think it won't hit my strategy hard. If I remember something, I wanted to write, I will definitely write in the following posts Rofl  January 1 is hard to do Rofl

P. S.  peace for everyone Smile

2019.png2019a.png

179 REPLIES 179
MathrimC Rank 19
Rank 19

Good luck this year. I hope you'll have many days on which you won't feel 0 lucky.

I'd be very curious to see you streaming! Which language would you stream in?

I don't know how you came up with $5,000 in equipment, but you can stream with way less than that: $1000 if you need a new pc, $100 for a cam, $100 for a mic. Streaming software is free.

freddies Rank 11
Rank 11
successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Gl buddy. Im definetelly going to watch your stream

GN1991 Rank 11
Rank 11

Gl, to achieving this goal @Merenitsu and I hope you will be more postive this year Thumbs UpHeartSmile

CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10
Gl, looking forward to your streams
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@MathrimC I can in different languages. Russian is the main one, but also I can do others too, but a little bit worse and slower. on equipment for stream if you can link with prices. I'm just a perfectionist, I want everything to be fine/ Happy New Year!

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@GN1991 There are positive people, but there is me.Smile

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Merenitsu, happy new year Smile
What are you planning to stream? If it's just poker, you can get a great setup for a fraction of that budget. Even if it's Battlefield 5, you'd like to stream, you can get a really great setup for less than that Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@BonusPater At the moment I am thinking about streaming poker. If there are other ideas we will think