Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FreedoM wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Where is my daily content?Teardrop

what-to-feed-baby-ducks-what-should-you-feed-your-ducklings-is-it-important-what-should-you-avoid

yeah sorry about that. i changed the way i eat "Intermittent Fasting" and started working out regularly, witch in the beginning messed me up really bad. now i feel a little better, still hungry af 24/7, but i feel more alive. about the bankroll i did lose it all in sports betting then rebuild it back from the freerolls twice and lost it all again in sports betting on some unbelievable matches. sorry to disappoint you, but at the moment i don't really feel like keeping a regular blog, maybe in the near future i will feel different or not. Much love and peace!

@FreedoM Which fasting levels are you trying for and are you eating differently than before?
I do it a lot myself and have worked up a "tolerance" where I can go 24h fairly easy only on water, but I find that it helps eating very low carb as rice, bread and pasta won't fill you up properly for the long time spent without eating. 
/Jeppe

FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Where is my daily content?Teardrop

what-to-feed-baby-ducks-what-should-you-feed-your-ducklings-is-it-important-what-should-you-avoid

yeah sorry about that. i changed the way i eat "Intermittent Fasting" and started working out regularly, witch in the beginning messed me up really bad. now i feel a little better, still hungry af 24/7, but i feel more alive. about the bankroll i did lose it all in sports betting then rebuild it back from the freerolls twice and lost it all again in sports betting on some unbelievable matches. sorry to disappoint you, but at the moment i don't really feel like keeping a regular blog, maybe in the near future i will feel different or not. Much love and peace!

@FreedoM Which fasting levels are you trying for and are you eating differently than before?
I do it a lot myself and have worked up a "tolerance" where I can go 24h fairly easy only on water, but I find that it helps eating very low carb as rice, bread and pasta won't fill you up properly for the long time spent without eating. 
/Jeppe

I read this "https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-guide" and did the 16/8 method.

Before i was eating lots of junk food + sweets. Sadly i decided suddenly to fast and cut all the bad stuff + workout hard, witch messed me up really bad.

And now i'm back at 3 meals a day. In the morning i usually eat an omelet or yogurt + coffee or green tea. At lunch i usually go for chicken breast + vegetables. And for dinner i have soup. I do have the occasional fruit snack between the meals if i feel hungry.

But i want to do the fasting thing at least 1 week per month.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes