Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

I was in the same boat as you @Brocky paddling with the other oar, little realizing we were up HeartHeartsHeart creek already   LOL

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

+Adding mic!

Keep up the good work and the game. Wish you all GL dude, you seem to be a nice guy and nice guys deserve itSmile

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Sometimes you've just gotta go with your gut.

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Hey man some cool updates! Haven't been able to make any of the streams as I've been away the past few days.

Some good results overall and seems like things are going right. The tilt side of things is something that I guess you'll have to keep working on, like you say as a professional it's not what you want, but I'm sure you can stamp it out.

Was just wondering your thoughts on the uniber structure for husng? I used to play a lot on stars before coming to Unibet, but since coming here I really gate the strycstruof the husng, probably mostly to do with it being different, but it's just more like a turbo so takes much longer to conplecogames than hypers elsewgels.

This has meant I've ended up playing 5 man's rather than heads up but I do miss the format.

Keep the updates coming man, Def add a mic to the stream imo, you don't need to give all the strategy away but would make better watching just talking through some basic stuff 

anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

Sould read!!!!ClubsSpadesHeartsDiamonds

Epic call mate, you really snapped it of as well! #No Tanking Ok

Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

@UAC wrote:

Hey man some cool updates! Haven't been able to make any of the streams as I've been away the past few days.

Some good results overall and seems like things are going right. The tilt side of things is something that I guess you'll have to keep working on, like you say as a professional it's not what you want, but I'm sure you can stamp it out.

Was just wondering your thoughts on the uniber structure for husng? I used to play a lot on stars before coming to Unibet, but since coming here I really gate the strycstruof the husng, probably mostly to do with it being different, but it's just more like a turbo so takes much longer to conplecogames than hypers elsewgels.

This has meant I've ended up playing 5 man's rather than heads up but I do miss the format.

Keep the updates coming man, Def add a mic to the stream imo, you don't need to give all the strategy away but would make better watching just talking through some basic stuff 

Hey, thanks.

In terms of structure it's a bit awkward for me.  The majority of my HU play comes from hypers on Stars/Full tilt where you're 25bb deep max so to transition to 33bb has meant some adjustments of ranges that I'm not entirely comfortable with.  Without going into too much detail hands such as AT and 22 are a lot more difficult to play at the increased stack depth.  I do agree that they take a lot longer than hypers but this is also due to the speed of the software, there is a big pause between hands plus you get 20 seconds per decision which is more than what you get on Stars I believe.  I would personally be happy for the blinds to be brought down to 2 mins, 25bb deep and half the rake, but that'll never happen.

I will add a microphone next time I'm streaming (which will be in 5-10 mins).

In response to 'Anyone' (I don't know how to multi-quote on this forum) I wish it was a snap call!  Unfortunately the replayer just shows it like that but I did use my time bank.  I really felt like there was no need to call a >4x pot bet here but having seen how he'd played in previous games there were absolutely no value hands that made sense since he is always going to bet the flop with JT, T6 or 65.  

A quick update on yesterday, I was up almost 1k at one point before finishing down 300 euros.  I moved up and just got crushed by the same players that I was crushing lower down.  I guess when you're playing 100s/200s it doesn't take many coolers or beats to lose the profit.  It's frustrating but I'm going to get grinding again now at the 25/50s.  Onwards and upwards.

A fun spot from a 50 euro game yesterday:

Will be live shortly (with microphone!) - www.twitch.tv/dianeabbottpoker

Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Here's the graph from yesterday's session, puke!

21-12-18.PNG

I start each day with around £300 in the account so will generally only move up stakes if I have a good day and the games are soft, not to be this time though!

75 games at €25s, 43 wins, €210.50 profit

46 games at €50s, 25 wins, €125 profit

17 games at €100s, 8 wins, 148 loss

10 games at €200s, 4 wins,  €448 loss

Total loss was €260.50.

anyone Rank 16
Rank 16

Soul read twice! Think we have found your superhero perkPopeye

0 Likes