Crushing HUSNG's mid-high stakes!

Brocky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Success, lost 5 out of 6 at my 4 euro shot take so had to move down.  Going to make some food and might do a stream a bit later but you'd be better off watching the one from earlier if you want some viewing ;)

Jesus, feeling so rough today.  Pretty sure my gf has given me her flu type illness and now I'm struggling to breathe.  Not ideal for poker but the grind must go on.

My results are laughable, 32 wins from 48 at the 2 euro games (14 bi profit), 1 win from 7 at the 4s.  Super annoying.

Going to just power through 4 tabling the 2s until I get back to 40e, then will put the stream back on and take another shot at micro-stakes glory!

Gogogogo!

Whats the impression of micro HUSNGs so far? Is it purely profitville or are there some opponents who you find competent? Also interesting if you find any differences between €2, 4€ and so on. Understand that it might be hard due to the small sample size but always interesting to hear thoughts and observations:)

I've played the micros a bit on Unibet before this challenge and my impression is that they're really soft.  I wouldn't say you have any 'regs', more recreationals that play often if that makes sense.  I certainly wouldn't say there are any players I've played that I think I'm wasting my time against, I would imagine I have a sizeable edge on everyone I've played so far, without being arrogant.  

I don't think there's a massive difference between the 2s and 4s.  Obviously you will get more recreational players at the lower stakes, that's only natural on any site for any game type but I don't think any semi-competent player would struggle to beat either of these stakes.

I'm grinding a bit off-stream at the moment as I'm watching the football but the bankroll is at 81 euros so not far from the 10s!

Can't even describe how badly I'm running, have been 1 win from the 10s about 4 times and no matter how good the money goes in I can't get there.  Ended up losing in a few in a row as well after the 4th loss.  So tilted, the players are absolutely horrific.  On the plus side, I'm now a Twitch affiliate so if anyone has an Amazon prime subscription I will gladly take your free Twitch sub if you're feeling generous!  Will stream for an hour or so around 5pm GMT.  Much love.

Latest.PNG.14a65a672413b6f1574c216bea877c52.PNG

Understand the frustration! And in HUSNGs when the flips are such a vital point and you get it in good and still don’t hold up. You kind of get the mental aspects, tilt control and similar trained during these periods. Just muscle on and I will turn soon:) GL!

Just had the most tilting session ever, I hate to sit here complaining about bad beats and what not but it's just so utterly frustrating when you're trying to grind out of the micros.  Can feel myself massively tilting so going to stream to try and combat that.

Guys, I failed.  Those watching the stream can attest but I was getting 3 outed game after game and the roll was down to 50 euros so I played a 50 euro Hexapro, which I won for 150, then played 2 x 25e games and won one for 75e putting the roll at 180.  Unfortunately the challenge was just too tilting for me today, but I'll be back grinding tomorrow.

By my count I played 202 games today which is crazy volume, if I never see another 4 euro game again it'll be too soon :) 

Final hand of the 50e Hexapro, I 3b pre, check/call flop and check/call his turn jam:

hex.thumb.PNG.0be19730496e0a4d166e0837681cfdb7.PNG

You tok it on and really put in the volume so you gave it a chance man! Don’t see it as a fail. I  see it more from the perspective that there is more time needed to such a challange due to the variance in the HUSNGs. Think splitting up the volume over more days would probably make it less mentally taxing and tilting. It’s just such a punch in the face when you smash volume and get sucked out every time. Had those sessions myself where I blasted in hands put have come out BE and like thinking “What the f#%¥! I thought I crushed?”. Or worse and being stuck but be feeling was that you had made profit. It’s also a bad taste mentally.

You deserve credits and think you would have made a nice graph over a longer period of time. But doing so would be financial -EV due to hourly rate.

Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words.  The challenge was only really designed to keep me busy until the new year where I will go back to my normal games (25/50 Euro heads up games) but if I'm honest it was highly unlikely I would run good enough to complete €20 to €2k in 4 days.  If I had lost that Hexapro I would've just given up on the challenge, probably taken a couple of days off then started grinding hard in the new year.  

I wanted to succeed with the challenge but after 200 games at the 4s today I just got a bit bored to be honest.  I don't plan on playing many Hexapros going forward, as I said on stream I'm looking to play 30k HU games next year so all my concentration needs to go on that!

Archived