cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Agree😊

Congratz mate! Keep the updates coming and gl in the games👍

Question: how many HUSNGs do you approximately play in a month?

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks all.

In an ideal world I would play between 3000-4500 (100-150 per day) per month but since going pro a few weeks back I've definitely been lazy, often putting in reduced volume when I hit my daily monetary goal.  My plan for the new year is to get more discipline and a routine, at the moment I'm sleeping all day, grinding a bit in the evening and then traffic is low in the early hours of the morning so not doing a massive amount then.  I want to add the gym, regular meals etc as I think some sort of structure will be massively beneficial to the grind.  I have definitely had a lazy/lethargic few weeks but that may also be due to the fact that I went deep in the UO, had a flip for ~40k equity and now I'm trying to grind 25 euro games day in day out.

I do track my results but I will be starting fresh I guess in 2019 so will post graphs and what not after that.  I am also thinking of streaming but I'm not sure how much strat I want to give away and I'm not sure a non-strat stream of HUSNGs would be well received as it'd be pretty boring to watch I guess.

In terms of bankroll, I've paid off about £10k worth of debts and I've got a few hundred buy ins for the games that I play so the risk of ruin is miniscule.  My expenses (rent, car, food etc.) total around £1300-1500 per month, so anything I make above that will be added to the bankroll/invested when possible.  2019 is going to be a massive year for me.

Rainbowengel Rank 9
Rank 9

Very intresting all...look further to hear more from you

0 Likes
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

BOOOOOOOOM!!!! --> of course you gonna stream mate! I like HUSNG so you will at least have one followerWink And being one of those who do something ordinary that others don't stream I think can be really nice. Haven't seen anyone stream HUSNG's so to say.

Will be interesting to follow you, wish you all the best!

0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Hey, yeah I think that you could benefit massively from adding some structure in terms of food and exercise to your routine. Same goes for volume, not sure if it's a thing on unibet but try to hide your balance/not track your results and just play while you feel good.

Regarding streaming, it's ibvobviou no surprise there aren't many people streaming, for the same reasons you brought up, without talking too much strategy it won't be massively popular, but giving away a tonne of info obviously isn't smart either .

I'd personally watch it either way, as I'm very interested in the format, but I guess it'll take a little thought to get the right balance.

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey guys and gals,

Not a massive amount to update really - I had a close but not quite in the €100k gtd, Had 32k going into the last level of day 1 (9bb) and managed to finish the day on 64k without seeing a flop.  I then built from 64k to 200k in the first hour of day 2 without seeing a showdown, except knocking out 1 shorty in a flip, I was just abusing the hell out of the bubble even with some bigger stacks around me as they seemed like scared money.  I then open AKs from the CO with a very active image, the BB rips 160k (35bb) with KQ and flops the queen.  Would've had a top 5 stack with 50 left and €18k up top.  Clawed my way back from a low of 36k to 100k before losing 55 < AK to put me back at average stack with 30 left.  Pretty frustrating but finished in the money nonetheless.

Apart from that I've been playing some HU, a few Hexapros and also testing out my stream.  My computer is awful so I'm really struggling, having to run the stream at 480p which makes the picture really grainy but you can still make out what's happening.  I will probably not talk too much strat for obvious reasons but will post a link if anyone is interested in railing some HUSNGs.  

Won 22 out of 26 in a small session earlier today at the €25s giving me a lovely €417 profit for an hour's work.  

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Hiya @Brocky... thanx for the interesting read. Thumbs Up

Well done, whats your secret for HU play. It's the one part of my game where i'm lacking a bit I think.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks, unfortunately the secret is there is no secret.  I've played HU for many years and even now as I'm grinding I sit here and ask myself why I just threw a buy in away playing exactly how I know I shouldn't.  I think what I love about HU is there's nowhere to hide and if I can figure you out before you can figure me out then I should profit. 

I've played probably close to 100k SNGs lifetime so it's not happened overnight and I'm not exactly the baller that everyone aspires to be, I mean I'm grinding 25 euro games when 5-6 years ago I was playing 100/200s on Stars.  I've done very little actual study, none in the past 4-5 years, but there's a whole load of trial and error in HUSNGs and the experience I've gained has allowed me to almost perfect my strategy against recreational players.  Most recs are very similar in style which makes it easy to exploit when you know how they tend to size bets based on strength of hand for example.  

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Basicalliy practice, practice practice   LOL

Well done again @Brocky

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert