Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eucal Rank 3
Rank 3

So tennis match between Rosol and Griekspoor at Davos cup got cancelled because of Netherlands won the series already. The game won't be played and I really have to wait 72 hours when you will refund my funds? Very Happy

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@eucal wrote:

So tennis match between Rosol and Griekspoor at Davos cup got cancelled because of Netherlands won the series already. The game won't be played and I really have to wait 72 hours when you will refund my funds? Very Happy

Hi @eucal and welcome to the community,

That 72 hours time frame it just gives the maximum period of time when a canceled match will get voided. That does not mean , by any means , that the bookies will stay with their eyes on the clock and wait till exactly 72 hours have passed to void a certain bet.

In order to help speed up the process , either contact Live Chat , or provide an ID of you bet here, and @Ray-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet will pass it to the relevant department to be checked and settled . This was  a Davis Cup match , so it will be fairly easy for them to have the confirmation that the match will not take place anymore. Usually , the problem comes with low level games in different sports.

Good luck!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
eucal Rank 3
Rank 3
Thanks for reply. I tried to find live chat but I just can't find it Very Happy Heres the bet ID: 7e8a27c5-6dac-4862-9155-ff75e59dfb1a
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@eucal wrote:
Thanks for reply. I tried to find live chat but I just can't find it Very Happy Heres the bet ID: 7e8a27c5-6dac-4862-9155-ff75e59dfb1a

You can use this way for example:

h4.pngh5.png

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@eucal , 

If you click here , you will find a video tutorial on how to get in contact with Live Chat.

Also , i meant cupon ID , which is a number that you can find in your betting history when you open that bet slip , t is the last info on top of the bet.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
eucal Rank 3
Rank 3
eucal Rank 3
Rank 3

Contacted live chat and 5 minutes after that I got back the stake. Thanks for help.