Match cancelled

eucal

@eucal wrote:

So tennis match between Rosol and Griekspoor at Davos cup got cancelled because of Netherlands won the series already. The game won't be played and I really have to wait 72 hours when you will refund my funds? :D

Hi @eucal and welcome to the community,

That 72 hours time frame it just gives the maximum period of time when a canceled match will get voided. That does not mean , by any means , that the bookies will stay with their eyes on the clock and wait till exactly 72 hours have passed to void a certain bet.

In order to help speed up the process , either contact Live Chat , or provide an ID of you bet here, and @RayL or @JeppeL will pass it to the relevant department to be checked and settled . This was  a Davis Cup match , so it will be fairly easy for them to have the confirmation that the match will not take place anymore. Usually , the problem comes with low level games in different sports.

Good luck!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@eucal , 

If you click here , you will find a video tutorial on how to get in contact with Live Chat.

Also , i meant cupon ID , which is a number that you can find in your betting history when you open that bet slip , t is the last info on top of the bet.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived