Unibet Community Poker League - March

JeppeL

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't feel like a community game when you recognize only 1-2 aliases and you played at 2 tables already- sigh.... guys don't forget to use your community alias in the future!

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

It doesn't feel like a community game when you recognize only 1-2 aliases and you played at 2 tables already- sigh.... guys don't forget to use your community alias in the future!

I agree this isn't ideal, but at this moment, it can't really be different, if we want to have the € 400 GTD - it's not that people don't play with their alias, it's just only half of the players that are members. I spoke to @JeppeL about the league today, and we'll make a few changes next month. We could try with a few tournaments without the GTD, and we could also try with a password, so that everyone at least has to go to the community first, before they can play - again this would probably mean a lower GTD. @JeppeL will post more info about the April league later this month :)

really? - highly irregular if so - you sure it's not NL Omaha?  - first time I've ever heard of it tbh

I can send you a pm with a screenshot if you need it... I play daily a 2.5k PLO MTT on 888(March promotion) and it's with antes

@LittlestHobo In Helsinki, Finland. There are good, non-raked bar games in many places with lots of players playing DC 0.25€/0.25€ and up 😃 Just choose the game variant, and most people will know it. Age average somewhere 30-35. Yea it's fun alright, texas is the least played game. Everyone's just too tired of it.

@RushB wrote:

@LittlestHobo In Helsinki, Finland. There are good, non-raked bar games in many places with lots of players playing DC 0.25€/0.25€ and up 😃 Just choose the game variant, and most people will know it. Age average somewhere 30-35. Yea it's fun alright, texas is the least played game. Everyone's just too tired of it.

@Rushbie - nice! and rake-free even better! :) - I gotta plan a visit there some time!  (I'm in NE UK) 

@BillyR23 - not sure a freeroll really counts, but fair-play to ya anyway ;)

GL to community guys (and gals) still in the running tonight. :) 

I just busto... I had a player at my table that ran like a god every hand and eventually got most of my chips which left me with no choice but to go for a double-up with just a decent hand (A7s K6s- no flush draw but I made 2 pairs and was unlucky that my opponent hit a set...); still pretty happy with my 25th place :) 

Cya at the next community tournament :Smile:

Archived