Unibet Community Poker League - March

JeppeL

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kitty5 Congratz on the win and welcome to the community! :)
I've changed your alias. You should have been a member before the tournament started, and as you say, the alias should also have been identical to the community one.

As it's the first tournament in the league, I won't be too hard when doing the leaderboard tomorrow. Instead of not getting any points at all, for not playing with a similar alias/signing up before the tournament, I'll just subtract 5 points from the score. Same goes for next week, but after that there's no mercy :)

@coconuts wrote:

Why o why did community change from 9 seat to 6 seat

They try to get the communty members closer to eachother :D 

I like 6 seat and action. But guess some of us always will be unsatisfied. I don't like that turbo is a part of the new. Imagine: 6 seat and turbo - it will get crazy :D 

But we will be tested in different tournament types and that makes sense to define overall skills. Guess you just have to practice the 6 seat and rule it from there! :D :D :D

This first event was definitely the busiest with all the free tickets and stuff. Following ones will attract a little less players I think. So better for 6-max

Nevertheless,it could be cool to do a 6-max on monday and then a 9 on Thursday. And that every week. 

Ps I love 6 way more than 9 :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@MoreTBC wrote:

@vongrundal, It's turbo 6-max this week 🤣

I think there is room to just run a week of vanilla 9-max along with the 6-max stuff.

Haha, that's why it was so crazy! I was thinking: "Jeeez, when it's a turbo it will get REALLY crazy" haha. Was at a dinner so played under the table in the beginning of the night. 

The first leaderboard is here:

AliasPoints
@Kitty517
@MetalWolf17
@DenGodeBatman13
@___NIKKIN___13
@MoreTBC11
@jel9
star86878
emnv18
YlarP7
LittlestHobo7
ryf19816
FreedoM6
BroederTuck6
kwasozlop6
seetank6
Time4Revenge6
IXIXIXIXI5
chester1105
Pidde5
MeX10K5
Ejsik5
stoichkov5
HAI_ROMANIA5
vaisto5
SCOBY5
Amelie694
SMG4
I_love_to_win4
HandShanders4
LetBusiness4
ihilty4
Betzcom4
Michaelco4
coconuts4
marcusgais4
-JoK3R-4
donYaro4
Ramaraider4
Ametrine4
GotWhatItTakes4
psrquack4
Fredrik4
pirahn4
NMPfan4
kingngod3
BillyR233
vongrundal3
Babad3
radge13
MrV753

@Time4Revenge@___NIKKIN___,  @Kitty5 you got points as if you finished one position worse than you actually did. Remember to play with your community alias on Thursday :)

- points leaderboard system seems a little off imho 

eg: 3 pts for 68th place finisher (only 24PP out of 158 entries total), but only 7 pts for 13/14th places (ITM) and only 9 pts for 6th place (FT)!? [i think the higher finishes should be rewarded more in comparison to those gaining points but not ITM.]

- I realise that we are in a sorta trial and error phase, as the new format is rolled out and refined/tweaked etc, so this is just my initial impression is all - it's a great promo from UniBet! ;)

- good idea to get ambassadors involved in the league, and them streaming it and all - maybe they could have some sort of bounties on their heads perhaps? :)

- wpwp to "Kitty5"!!!

@cris1285 wrote:

6 or 9... put it together and is the best = 69. 

Today i try to come, i still didnt use the free ticket. But there are CL matches also, so... Good luck for all. 

It's Monday and Thursday now for the community games.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@LittlestHobo appreciate the feedback, and it's certainly possible that we'll use a different structure next month :)

The person finishing 6th among community members didn't make it to the final table (finished 8th), else he would have gotten 11 points.

I'll try and arrange some bounties on the ambassadors, but I don't think it'll be before the last 4 tournaments this month :)

If there're no objections against this, I'll change the formula so that the points are distributed like below (still depends on the number of registrations etc.) :)

RankingPoints

Seems a bit unfair on those (not me) who finished at the top end of the first tourney @testuser1...shouldn't we just stick with the original system this month and change it for next month if required in the light of more data about av number of players etc? :wonder:  

@radge1 wrote:

Seems a bit unfair on those (not me) who finished at the top end of the first tourney @testuser1...shouldn't we just stick with the original system this month and change it for next month if required in the light of more data about av number of players etc? :wonder:  

Quite the opposite I think - the new structure is not as shallow :)

If I change it, the new formula will obviously also apply to the first tournament. I don't mind sticking to the orginal one at all, if you have a problem with the new one.  @MoreTBC just came up with this new structure that I agree is slightly better, with the payout structure in mind :)

Archived