Unibet Open London 2017 - Live Updates Thread

BonusPater

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updates please :o I see they're in the money, but 2 Andrews busted since the latest update :p 1 is still in. Is that our andrew? 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

What an awesome week this has been - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I. After 5 days with at least 4 times as many beers as hours of sleep (last night one too many), I can barely keep my eyes open. Attending Unibet Open with you guys feels more like a vacation with great friends, than work!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the last couple of days, and it'd be fantastic with a blog post about the experience from your point of view, if you can find the time for it.

I'll work on the videos next week and hope to have something to share in 4-5 days. 

I'm out of the staff tournament, as you've probably guessed. Called an all-in with AA, shows KT. T on turn, K on river..... Was then down to 8-10 BB and just wanted to go to sleep.

Looking forward to see you at future tournaments! :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

What an awesome week this has been - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I. After 5 days with at least 4 times as many beers as hours of sleep (last night one too many), I can barely keep my eyes open. Attending Unibet Open with you guys feels more like a vacation with great friends, than work!

I think we should rename the next event to the Liver Games.🆒

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the last couple of days, and it'd be fantastic with a blog post about the experience from your point of view, if you can find the time for it.

Me.. write a blog post? You've got no chance! ;)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Don't know how i did it,but was sleeping to deep in the airport and missed my early morning flight as well .

Took the one to Bucharest and just arrived now... Need like 3 days of sleep after this adventure

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived