Slot of the week - Gonzos Quest

jonny2192

i think the cascading don't matter ,it can cascade in every combination you use , i think if the roll on your column is right jonny219 must take screen before is cascading

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vdarius wrote:

jonny219 must take screen before is cascading

I think he will screen capture it/record it so he just have to pause to see what's going on. Maybe.

It would be hard for him  to check all combinations after every spin. I would record for maybe 15 minutes and then check the results afterwards.

But @jonny2192 might have a much better plan already. 👍

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@chrigbo1 wrote:

i dont understand.sorry

@chrigbo1you can read more about the promotion in this thread. As for all the ABC-stuff that's just @jonny2192's clever way of doing a raffle between everyone who entered. 😃 He'll spin the slot and the first person who gets their chosen combination (see jonny's post above) on the first wheel, wins a prize. :cash:

Unfortunately, you're a bit late to enter this time though, because the promo ended at midnight on Friday - but there will probably be more competitions like this in the future - so just keep an eye out. 😃

@Valkyrie Thanks for the well written reply :)

I have done the draw so definetly too late, I will put the results in the newsletter post when its done:)

Was trying to think of a way to do the raffle that fitted in with the slot and I like this way of doing it.

@chrigbo1 always lots of promotions on the community, just visit regular and join in. If your ever unsure of what is needed to
enter a promotion just ask, always lots of people willing to help here as you can see by @Valkyrie nice reply :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

And the winners are.......

@MaGs  Highest real money 30e FBM
@KenTouchMe Highest play money 10e FBM
@star8687 Raffle winner 5e FBM
@PokerAndBetting Raffle winner 5e FBM

Extra bonus winner because I didnt check last minute raffle entry.

@jahooo 5e FBM

@MarcoV winners above. Thank you very much

Thanks for everyone that joined in, Thanks to Marco for supplying the prizes.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived