GOT WHAT IT TAKES? LAST ATTEMPT

GotWhatItTakes

Quick recap about yesterday:

It started very bad, I busted the early MTTs very soon with some sick hands involving runner runner straights, set over set, A7 > 99, KK > 99 Battle of blinds, AA < J9o.

I think you guys don´t want to read about suckouts so I minimized the report about them as you can see. 😉

I had two very deep runs yesterday that ended with reaching the final tables in each of the two.

The first deeprun happened in the 1,300€ GTD Daily 25. I reached the final table with a nice stack of more than 20k chips. There were a couple of lower stacks with partially less than 10k chips, I don´t remember the blinds level though. The final top 5 chips stacks were very close, probably between 30k and 20k. BadbeetPeete busted in 9th place, so 55€ was bagged up already. I had QQ in early position and openraised, MP called, BTN 3betted NAI, I 4bet shoved (probably around 15bb), MP folded, BTN called. There were two hands I was afraid of and he has one of them: KK :waterfall: No miracle on the board and we are out in 8th. Very disappointing result, both money- as well as pointswise. We earned 55€, (more than 400€ for 1st) and 33 points (300 points for 1st), but we still had one MTT left that looked promising at the moment.

The 2nd deeprun happened in the Saturday Stack (100€ MTT :wow: ). Near the bubble we called an openshove by the SB with  A ♠️ 8 ♠️ in the BB. The shove looked very weak to me as we were deep enough to minraise and induce a 3bet. I figured he would do that with weak aces, low pairs and a lot of Jx, Qx, Kx hands. I called his 15k bet (we had 20k at that point) and he showed me JJ. I was surprised to see that kind of a hand. Well, we still had some outs and even more when two ♠️ hit the board. 12 outs wasn´t enough though and we were crippled to 5k chips, or around 7bb. We managed to double up the very next hand with Q9 > 76o as the board blanked. We stole some pots here and there and on the direct bubble with 10 players left, I just thought 9th place would be great, I d be happy with that. From that point everything went suprisingly well. We got ITM, laddered a couple times and we were 7 people left. I doubled up with AA vs JJ on a xxxAJ board (preflop all in though) and was amongst the chipleaders. The final table was reached soon after that hand we managed to get into 3handed play. I had nearly the same amount of chips as the 2nd in chips, while the chipleader had a nice lead. Me and pilly (2nd in chips) were very shallow and it was push or fold game. I managed to steal some blinds, but it went all in when I shoved 7 or 8 big blinds with JKo from the Button. Pilly snapfolded in the SB, but Dr_Krimson2 thought about it and in the end he made the call with A8o. The board didn´t help us and we was out in 3rd for approx. 750€. Of course I am happy about that score, because I said 9th place would be great when I was 10/10 on the direct bubble. Still a bit sad when you imagine what could have happened if KJ would have won the hand. We could be chipleader and 1st place will get 1,7k€. Overall I am way more happy than sad and the day ended positive instead of a big minus. 

After the wall of text, I will upload some pictures in the next post

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just came over the top on the river, before he just check-called, check-called. 

It looks so weird and bluffy to me. Maybe 85 for a missed straight draw, a pair of sevens that he wants to turn into a bluff. I don´t see him having better Kx hands than my K5 because he limped preflop. Maybe he floated flop and turn to bluff the river. People do crazy things and it looked so odd ingame.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

@minimal He just came over the top on the river, before he just check-called, check-called. 

It looks so weird and bluffy to me. Maybe 85 for a missed straight draw, a pair of sevens that he wants to turn into a bluff. I don´t see him having better Kx hands than my K5 because he limped preflop. Maybe he floated flop and turn to bluff the river. People do crazy things and it looked so odd ingame.

so what you beat is lower pair +bluff

easy fold in my opinion

What is wrong about the word "d - e - n"? 

Can I still use words like denial , denatured, dentation? 👼

I found the culprit by the way. One of the images had the title "for the blog" in german though. And in german "the" is translated with " D - e - n". 🆒

Thanks for your help guys! :-)

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Just finished today´s session. Was kind of a deja vu: I went deep in the very same MTTs. First deeprun happened in the 25€ 1,300€ GTD Daily 25, second in the 90€ Sunday Entitled (I know yesterday it happened to be a 100€ MTT that was called Saturday Stack, but what the heck). 

I don´t want to bore you with the details, so here are the results.

1091853241_6th251300GTDDaily25for8775.png.aa06d9aacd2234b96a891073c32325f7.png1116088610_5thinthesundayentitledfor40320.png.19f0681ccb4cdd6fac5fc92752e6ebd1.png

I m really tired now. Was sick for the greater part of the day, but still happy to started the session. If anyone has any questions regarding yesterday´s session, please don´t hesitate to shout them out. :happy:

GG and Good night, fellow poker players! 🆒 😪

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

As you wish  👼

High: #1 875p :rockon:

Medium: #28 205p

Low: #89 42p

Made a jump in the low leaderboard, was placed around #120 before yesterday´s session. I could have had a deeprun in the 250€ GTD Daily 10 for some points, but lost vs QQ on a Kigh-high flop with KQ. (1outer lets gooo 😏). 

What I d really like to know is who is "ja****es". Placed #2 (high) #11 (medium) #1 (low). Great performance by him so far. :jazzhands:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Sorry to disappoint you , I didnt find any FeelsBadman in the leaderboards. He must have some alias nobody knows about. Its like catching smoke with your bare hands. It is just not supposed to happen #Feelsbadman 🤣

Yesterday I had a quite nice session, but a bit frustrating that nothing went through. I mincashed (or a bit above the mincash) a couple of times in the medium and high MTTs. For some reason I cant get it together in the low MTTs. I had two great opportunities in the 4€ MTTs. But I lost the preflop allin with TT vs AK in the 125€ Four turbo for a decent stack. Unfortunately I lost a huge pre flop all in in the 400€ GTD Bounty Deepstack as well. There were 28 players left, 24 got paid, I am preflop all in for a top5 chipstack with AK vs AJ, no Jack on the flop, but runner runner straight instead. :puking: I don´t know if I even CASHED one single low MTT since the start of the league. 🤫 

To sum yesterday´s results up:

• FT and 6th in the 100€ GTD Ten Turbo for 26,46€
  • FT and 6th (again :waterfall:) in the 250€ GTD Daily 10 for 30,78€
  • Final two tables and 8th in the 1,500€ GTD Daily Deepstack (25€ MTT) for 100,41€
  • FT and 5th in the 500€ GTD Daily Hexagon (25€ MTT) for 70,76€ (preflop all in with ATo vs Q3o, board TxxxQ #neverlucky :dissatisfied:)
  • 14th 1,300€ GTD Daily 25 with 12 people paid  #notlikethis (A9s or ATs < JQ preflop all in)

All in all a positive day moneywise, but there were some great opportunities yesterday. Unfortunately the poker gods seem to to think, I ve won enough already. :happyshy:

Unibet-Bankroll is over 2k€ for the first time now. 

Standings in the leaderboards didn´t change much, I managed to break through the 1000 points mark though and have exactly 1006,65 points (high leaderboard) at the very moment. :popeye:

Need to run some errands now and take my dog to the park. :happy:

See you at the tables tonight! :peace:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

Unibet-Bankroll is over 2k€ for the first time now. 

See you at the tables tonight! :peace:

Great work starting from 200€!  (haven't read every post but guess that you don't had to refill)

I expect to get crushed tomorrow night in the tournament but hopefully I learn something from it. 😃

it will be fun playing against the others here no matter what happens.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

No , no refills until now. I did cash out 700€ once though, because I was afraid of tilting it away (but I managed to stay calm and built up steadily after the cashout + I bought a great chair with the money :happy:).

It always is a great fun to play with the members of this great community. The best way to get to know a person is to play poker with him or her.

Maybe we will see each other at the same table tomorrow, would be funny. 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Archived