GOT WHAT IT TAKES? LAST ATTEMPT

GotWhatItTakes

Thanks . Played 3 of them, bubbled the first but won the 2 following. Bankroll is near to 500 now, that feels good.

What name did you play with? I don´t remember any hands with QTs, I hope I didn´t suck out on you 😏

I didn´t experience any heavy swings until now. I think the structure is so well designed that is reduces variance very nicely.

The swings in the DoNs must have been insane, I can´t stand these high variance kind of games. I mean, at the end of the day you played , lets say 5-8 hours and lost           XXX €/$.

I remember watching Season 1 of Prison Break in a couple of days. Just kept watching and only stood up to change the DVD in the DVD-player 🤣                                  Best thing about Prison Break was when Sara´s head was presented to Lincoln, but later on she returned (of course, with her head back on). I read somewhere, it was due to her being pregnant during the time season 3 was filmed.

Actually we didn´t see him being electrocuted :happy: , maybe he found a way to do it without touching it or something I don´t know. Then he decided not to go with Sara, Lincoln etc. to protect them. I hope the authors came up with a wayyyy better idea than the above, though. :inlove:

He will be as criminal as he was in BB soon, there are just some things holding him back. I hope they have some more seasons planned, now that Gustavo is back, things will be very interesting. I hope that Walt will have some kind of cameo in some future episode, that would be great. :laugh:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Katzeklo". You were chipleader with 8.5 K and I limped into the heads-up with 1.5. Trapped you once with Ax and then called your all-in with QTs.

DONs have huge swings, problem is, it takes a lot of time winning your money back. Here you win 2 SNGs and you're back even, not so much with DONs.

Gus Fring is back? Great, didn't know that! So it's now Pollos Hermanos vs Regalo Helado? If Walter shows up, this will be the end of the show, from then on out we're on the BB storyline. But they could bring in Skinny Pete and Badger...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Ahh, I remember you. 🆒 Do you think it is +ev to change your username often? I m not sure yet if it is good to be recognized by people or not.

Its easy money with such a huge chiplead, the two remaining players have to fold almost every hand if they follow ICM. But most of the players don´t do that and I often get called by a bad Ax, even if there is one player left with less than 1k chips (blinds 120/240 or even more).

When you bring the first letters of season 2´s episodes in the right order, it says FRINGSBACK. Vince Gilligan already confirmed that, but he didn´t think someone would get that clue. I guess since they told the end of a season with the episode titles, people are more attentive (something with 737 , DOWN,  OVER, ABQ)

Badger and Skinny Pete would be great. There are so many characters I loved from BB that can make an appearance in BCS. It will be great to see how Hector Salamanca ended up in that wheelchair. If I´d had to guess, I´d say Mike has got something to do with it... :inlove:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I m done for today. 

I don´t know how many games I played today exactly, probably around the goal I set up (50), plus minus 10. 

Results were good, I played 3 10€SNGs aswell and won 2 of them, which was nice (and lucky of course). 

In the end of the day I registered two 10€ MTTs: 

1. The 2000€ Sunday Deepstack
  2. The 1000€ Added Countdown

The 1000€ Added tourney has such a great value with 100 Buyins added, its a no brainer to play it. I played the deepstack to avoid onetabling. I went pretty deep in both MTTs. Unfortunately, I lost a 30bb battle of blinds with 99 to JJ. That would have been a great stack and I could have been very aggressive as we were very near to the bubble (36 left, 24 paid). It didnt work out as I wished it to, so I m out of the first one.

In the second one I was up to 80k once, then I lost AKo to TT (preflop all in) for a 80 or 90k pot. That would have put me in first place too, but again no luck for me winning an important all in. I was very carddead while the blinds were increasing very fast and managed to get in the money. Busted very short with A8 vs AQ on AAQxx board. 

In total, I paid 20€ for the MTTs and cashed for 44,13€. 22,13€ profit seems nice, but when you realize there was 554€ for 1st place in the 1000€ added, you d feel a bit disappointed, wouldnt you? 

All in all, I had a good day, the only choice left for today is: Pizza spinach or pizza salame? :Tongue: :Angel:

Good night, everyone!

Bankroll: 506,68€

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Haha, if I recognize you going all-in with trash hands as the chipleader, I have no problem calling you down with less than ideal hands. That's far, far from easy money for you.  Especially when the blinds are high, anything can happen!

You know whom they should bring back to Better Call Saul? Pinkman's junkie girlfriend from Season 2! And what was the name of that fat Latino that stole the camper from his mom, who got shot later? Combo? Bring him back as well...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Yeah, I realize that know. It depends on the player how wide you can shove in the given situation. Crazy things happen when blinds are high. Always disappointing when you lose a heads up, where you started with 8k or 9k chips and just can´t win any all in. 

Jane and Combo back? That´ll be great. I don´t want to wait until 2017 to see the new episodes :(

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Forgot to update yesterday, sorry! 👼

Didn´t play a lot the last two days, a couple of SNGs and I had the plan to play the Butler league. 

But I busted the 1st Butler league event with TT vs A4s and Axxxx board for 10k or 12k stack. I didn´t understand the A4s call, as it was openraise UTG+2, (by me) call (by A4s from MP) big 3bet (BTN or SB) and 4bet shove from me. 3bettor folded, but A4s snapfolded. I didn´t want to play the following 2 events without any points from the 1st event, so I had a great evening with some friends. 

Today I played one MTT (10€ Turbo Deepstack) and was fortunate enough to win it. :cash:

768473811_shippedit_D.thumb.png.a97602170e42de43f17e1d4e0b088ce5.png

Bankroll : 659,43€

Is anybody playing the Satellites for the Caribean Poker Party on Partypoker? I´m trying to win a seat next week, would be great, if anybody tries to do the same from the community. :Smile:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@pirahn wrote:

Is anybody playing the Satellites for the Caribean Poker 

Congrats on winning. I will be going to punta next week. Qualified elsewhere. Hope you can join me.

Thanks man @pirahn! :) Next week already? The trip I am aiming for is from 19th to 26th November. Do you mean another event or do you go there earlier? 

The package I could get is worth 6k$ (2,75k$ Tournament package; 1 week hotel, 1k$ cash for expenses). 

I will start with 5,50$ Sats, followed by 22$, after that there are 109$ Phase 1 Sats. With the chips you got left from the 109$ Phase 1 sats (after 16 levels of play) you play the Final Phase. There are 30 6k$ packages guaranteed next monday, lets see if I can do it. 🆒

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

My package is different. Worth £4.5k. Punta cana poker classic. Its at melia caribe tropical.

I looked at what your playing. The phase thing puts me off totally. A real rip off. You can double or treble chips and then re enter for another $109 as direct buy in at $1k  gets 10 times the chips. Heavily stacked in favour of bigger players and those with huge bankrolls. Personally i think its a p..s take and should be illegal. 

Im hoping Unibet grows significantly and becomes the standard bearer of how to treat players.

Good luck 

Good job, winning this package! I wish you a great vacation in Punta Cana, ! Hopefully you can win some money. :)

In the 109$ phase 1 sats the blinds are very high in the end, so you can accumulate are big stack. Way bigger than what you ll get if you buy in directly.

For the start of the final phase the blinds are decreased again. I will give it a shot and if I don´t like playing them, I will stop.

Of course they are not worth the comparison with Unibet. Unibet is unique regarding the way it treats its players. ♥️

Thanks man! 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Man, you're on a roll now. Maybe you should skip the 10s and directly move to the 25s and tell me about the level of competition. Do you have any recommendation regarding MTTs? I usually play the 2 Euro Unibet Open, which cost me nothing and are easy money but I assume other regular MTTs here might be juicy as well.

In two weeks, Pro7 Maxx airs the newest season of House of cards and I'm already looking forward to it. Right now I watch the 2010 season of 24. Honestly, when I watched it 6 years ago, I didn't like it that much but right now, I'm enjoying it...

Everything works out quite well at the moment. I will play more and more 10s now and then. 25s are still far away though.

What do you mean by saying they cost you nothing? And what is there for the winner? Isn´t there just a 10€ Ticket for the 10€ Unibet Open?

I don´t play many MTTs at the moment. That´s because I don´t have time to play up to 7 (maybe even more) hours straight, sometimes something important comes up out of nowhere and I have to leave. But from time to time I play some turbo MTTs. Fields are small here on Unibet, so the variance is reduced drastically, I guess.

Do you mean Season 4? You can watch the whole season on Netflix already (SkyGo as well if I refer correctly) :-) I already watched the entire season and its pretty good.

Someday I m gonna rewatch all the seasons of 24, that was the first "real" tv series I watched. I was 14 or 15 back then and quite scared about somethings. 🤣 

How old are you if you don´t mind me asking? :)

Playing the Super Double Trouble right now, with 4000€ for the TOP10. (400€ each) 147 players registered at the moment, 3 minute levels, lets go deep in there! :Peace:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I'm 34 years old. Back in university I used to watch a lot of shows on my computer, way before there was Netflix, but nowadays, I have to do so much stuff in front of that laptop screen that I basically decided to only watch shows on TV when they're being shown on Free-TV. Then I program my DVR and watch the whole series once I have all the episodes. Personally I don't care if I have to wait a little bit for those shows to air, since there is so much good stuff out there, I cannot watch them all anyways. From time to time though I watch stuff online like Better Call Saul or the latest GoT season.

Unibet Open tickets cost me nothing, since I switch those  10 Euro tickets for 2 Euro tickets all the time. I started with a free 4 Euro ticket and ran it up to over 130 Euros mainly playing 2 Euro Unibet Open tourneys. Once I have enough, I move on to those 10 Euro tourneys, the to the 50s and so on...

Could you tell me about some juicy turbo MTTs, I don't want to sit there for 5 hours bubbling with AA...

I see, there are so many series at the moment, its insane. And Netflix keeps bringing out new stuff every week. I rather watch on a big TV than on a tiny laptop screen as well. 

That is a nice way to grind up the steps. Never thought of like that. How long did it take you to run it up from 4€ Ticket to 130€? Probably I couldn´t do it like you, because when I d win a 10€ Seat, I d play it before it could be changed into 2€-tickets. :laugh:

I personally really like the 1 minute MTTs. They start with a big stack and blinds increase every single minute, so sometimes 1 level = 1 hand. Sometimes you even skip an entire level. 🤣 Of course they can be insanely frustrating, but I saw some crazy moves in these like limp-calling shoves 72o >10bb. You can buyin for up to 5 stacks, often the players doing that are actually the players who punt the most. I don´t know the name of those, but I think you can easily find them in the tournament lobby. GL and please keep me updated! :-)

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Currently I have 132 Euro in Unibet tickets. I started with a 4 Euro promo ticket, which I immediately turned to 25 Euro and then I basically traded down to 2 Euro tickets. The ROI with those 2 Euro games has to be around 40-50 % for me. Like I said before, they are easy money and if you have some experience playing DoNs, it's even easier since you know how to play tactically correct. Knowing when to "play to finish" and when to attack is essential, especially when you have 12 or 13 guys finishing ITM. Sometimes you have players who would easily finish ITM kill themselves over middle pairs or flush draws.

I don't play rebuys or multi buy-ins. Are there some nice MTTs with value in the evening hours that don't cost too much? 

I don't play rebuys or multi buy-ins. Are there some nice MTTs with value in the evening hours that don't cost too much?

Try the Deepstack Turbo MTTs. They are available in different buyin-levels, choose the one that suits your bankroll best and crush it :-) GLGL!

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Thanks, I definitely will take a look at those Deepstacks and probably play one of those 2 or 4 Euro tourneys if the timing is right. 2 Euro won't kill me and it's always good to try something new... 😃

Hey everyone,

I m currently playing the 10€SNGs. I think the bankroll is big enough to do so and if it decreases I will move down again.

Today I already played 17 10€SNGs, results were ok, but could have been a lot better. Suckouts are becoming worse recently on Unibet, some crazy things are happening.

Lost two heads up where I was 70 - 30 favourite when it went all in, what is really painfully because you just win half a buyin for finishing 2nd. :(

Now it helps me a lot, that I used to play Hyper-turbo Heads Up SNGs, because you play a lot more hands in a shorter period of time and thus the number of suckouts you learn is insane. I think there are way to many suck and resuck situations lately. Here are two examples of my last session

1. my Hand:  A♦️ 9♦️  Flop:  7 ♦️  x   T ♦️  pot is pretty big already as the blinds are very high. Oppent donkshoves his Q7 (no diamonds). I snapcall. Turn is an A ♥️  River is a 7.    So it goes like this: I m ahead preflop, he is on the flop, I am on the turn, he is on the river. 
  2. 5,5bb shove 3handed with 83s, battle of blinds. BB calls with A3s,  Flop is 832,   Turn 3,  River A.  Again the lead changes several times over the hand. Him, me, me, him.

Funniest hand in the last session for sure:

4 players see a flop of K 7 2 (two diamonds), pot is 480 (if I refer correctly) I have KQs, I and another player check, one very bad player goes all in (approx. 2,5k chips in 480pot). 1st and 4th player both fold, I call. He has QTo (no diamond). Turn is an Ace, River a Jack. He s made his straight. :puking: I just laughed about this hand. I had 650 chips left and in the end I won the SNG anyway. The guy with QTo didn´t even finished ITM. 👍

Yesterday, I watched the debate of Trump and Clinton on the side while playing a late 25€ MTT. I managed to reach the final table, 225€ for first. Unfortunately I lost AK vs 77 All in Preflop for the massive chiplead vs a player who openshovt more than 30big blinds with 86o before (so he was probably very bad).

Bankroll: 732,09€ 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

We had a great heads-up battle yesterday, shortly after midnight, where I got you a few times: "CNNsuuucks".

But you're on a roll right now, keep it up...:popeye:

Ahhhh, you really change your name often :D 

Did you win in the end? Probably, I had the feeling I ran horrible in heads up yesterday :(

I hope there will be a SNG promo in November. Would be great to have something for 5max SNGs only. Like golden SNGs or something similar.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Archived