The weekly community centroll

Stubbe-Unibet

36 minutes ago, MeHH said:

Hii i am new 

I want to play centroll but how do I get rank 3?

Welcome to Community @MeHH. You already have rank 2 so just keep doing what you're doing 😄
AFAIK the ranking grows gradually when you're active on the forums - posting, reacting, logging in (not sure about last one)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MeHH said:

I see that there are 65k members, but there are only 6 online. why?

My guess is 65k is the number of users accounts created from the beginning  of the forum. And I suppose many of them are very short-lived freeroll chasers (I was one myself back in the day 🥲).

2 minutes ago, Happywins69 said:

whats the pw?

On 29/02/2024 at 23:11, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This tournament is reserved for our community members of rank 3 or higher. Don't worry, though – the key to the kingdom lies within the locked section of our forum. Simply click on the link https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/forum/77-community-tournament-passwords/ to unveil the secret password.

Your community ranking is one level short of what is required. Once you reach level 3 you have access to the passwords section. :classic_sad:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/02/2024 at 23:11, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Anyone can forget to change their alias to the community one, once or twice. However, if you consistently do not play with your community alias, you risk getting excluded from these tournaments.

I really like this rule and hopefully this will make more members use their alias and make this game more like the past community events we used to have...

Best of luck and cards everyone and see you at the tables 🙂

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...