Flops for flips.

GR1ZZL3R

The Banzai flip challenge has just come at the right time for me, something to motivate after a longish absence from the cash scene. I've bought the usual cash game ticket and will try to hang on to it for the (almost) 36 day duration, probably playing 3 tables at a time for however long it takes but with no set rules or time constraints. 

A brief introduction follows. 

• Like 6

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

I will use them every day this time. Last time I probably spent more than an hour pressing this "Fight" button, how slowly everything is happening.
@Andy-Relax, it would be cool to add an fast mode, like in slots, pressed the button - immediate result.

More one for @Stubbe-Unibet than myself. It is a little slow but I would also expect most customers are only getting 3-6 tokens a day and 50% of those end after one click so while it might add up to an hour or so over the entire promo, it's probably only a few minutes a day so it seems fine.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

image.png.c5f61bfccf312c1addd254713afb983a.png

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

DAY 6

A slight change with a much shorter video showing the main highlights (and lowlights) and some very simple analysis. ☺️

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Some players haven't realised the correct tactics against me yet but it is really very simple and basic. If you think I have a good hand just get the chips in, no matter how far ahead I am or what you have, you will find a way to win. 😁

That's it, enjoy. :0lucky:

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Some of you may have noticed that a few videos have gone missing, most of you won't, 😁 but I hit a brick wall in one session, got really tilted and more or less gave up the challenge, 3 tickets per day. I finally talked some sense into myself and realised the biggest problem was the setting of targets whether it's x number of hands, x hours played, x flops seen or whatever. It's also the reason why I stopped playing the monthly missions so long ago (although I may revisit them in preparation for the big 10 year anniversary promo coming soon) why play formats or sessions I don't enjoy. To that end I play open ended sessions these days, with absolutely no targets in mind.

I made 58 flip tickets, about half of the target (which was binned, see above) and made a video of how things went. 

On 7/25/2023 at 1:07 PM, Andy-Relax said:

It is a little slow but I would also expect most customers are only getting 3-6 tokens a day and 50% of those end after one click so while it might add up to an hour or so over the entire promo, it's probably only a few minutes a day so it seems fine.

It was indeed a little bit slow and boring, 38 minutes for maybe 80 flips. I started to go back over it because I thought I was getting a raw deal, villain winning more than his fair share, card distribution etc, but that was even slower and more boring and I soon realised there was nothing to discover, or worth watching. 🥱

I played till I won, collected the prize then restarted, flipping till I reached the next higher prize and restarting again. 

Most wins in a row 5, I should have stopped at 4 but forgot, so I collected the prize but would have lost the next anyway, most losses in a row 6.

Won 10,  20,  50,  BP's and a 2e Hexa ticket. 😪 That's what I mean about playing for prizes you don't really want, I should have just carried on till I lost, 😁 and yes, it is all extra value. 👍

Happy flipping all.

• Like 1