Spring Poker Championships Community bug hunt

Andy-Relax

New Tournament series, new bug hunt 🙂

€5 SPC ticket per bug found with the added incentive this time, you'll also be added to a raffle for a €100 main event ticket as well. Bug reports need to be submitted by 23:59 CEST on 11/03/2023.

There have been some schedule changes from the Google sheet version I posted so in the case of discrepancies, my decision is final 🤠

What constitutes a bug?

• Typos - Descriptions that reference incorrect ticket values and things like that.
  • Filter issues - Tournaments not appearing in the correct filters. For the time ones 0-4min = Hyper, 5-6min = Turbo, 7-9min = Normal, 10+min = Slow. Variable level time MTT (Like the Banzai ones and qualifiers) are excluded.
  • Buy-in/Rake issues*
  • Ticket issues

Reporting a bug

Only screenshots of the individual MTT lobby/ticket (after you've clicked on it) with the issue or the full name of the MTT, including start time and buy-in for filter issues will be accepted.

Happy hunting!

General Terms and Conditions

• Promotion runs from February 22nd 2023 00:00 CEST to March 12th 2023 23:59 CEST 
  • Customers from BE/DK/NL/SE are ineligible to win rewards as part of this promotion
  • Tickets will be credited within 3 working days
  • Tickets are not transferable or exchangeable
  • The raffle will take place on 12/03/2023
  • In case of a dispute, the decision of any Unibet employee will be final.
  • Unibet General Terms and Conditions apply.
  • Like 5

Poker Janitor

Only a few showing up for me at the moment. Had a quick look through and the only discrepancy I saw was the level up time in SPC #19-L.

Is this the sort of error we are looking for, or is this a 'schedule change'? Is there a better version of the schedule to compare to, so we don't point out legitimate changes?

Untitled.thumb.png.fbd542126aabc601c41edc6e50e22bdd.png

Most won't show until tonight hopefully.

Yes and yes are the answers to your questions. Looking for level time issue is good, and for this specific one, it's a change I made when making the template when I realised I typo'd the level time.

The latest version exists on my desktop only at this point so I'll give you a list of things I think are different from the published schedule from memory:

• Supernova starting stack will be 50000 instead of 75000. They didn't add the option to have 75k as a starting stack in the last server update
  • All the PLO events will have 3k/6k starting stacks instead of 15k/30k. They didn't add the new PLO structure either 😞
  • I swapped the Title Fight variant on 28/02 with 10/03

If anyone finds something that's wrong on the published schedule but right on my live version, you'll go into the raffle as a compromise.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

4 minutes ago, BillyR23 said:

@Andy-Unibet the only typo I found was a minor one at the SPC#19

SPC19.jpg.ba7c54228198d7ef457745b635d589bd.jpg

from the spreadsheet the level-up time should be 9 minutes and also we don't have the short description at this event...

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Probably a good idea to read all the previous posts in the thread before posting.

image.png.b465b0ce5e6e19f2227fa541ed5210d2.png

Description is there

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

SPC19p2.thumb.jpg.558a35d14553ae78fdc7759acccdc888.jpg

At the other tournaments the descriptions includes the duration of the mtt and a bit more info... but the level up time is a mistake/ typo? 

PS. just trying to help here... well done with setting up the tournaments, maybe you should let Stubbe to do it so we can have more chances to get some freebies lol

Edit. sry, now I've seen all your previous posts and @xjn's post, I usually do a better job reading fast through a thread, my bad NotLikeThis

Edited by BillyR23
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

There hasn't been tournaments descriptions since Oct 2022, because it just opens up much more chance for errors 🙂 The lobby has almost everything you'd need anyway. The only extra info in the descriptions these days are day one ends/day two starts and T&Cs for live events and things.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

I know some events will be missing the promo icon.

I know that most of the SPC events show up when you filter for major. This is by design / a tagging thing because you can use major tickets for the SPC

There will be duplicate tournaments most days until I clear them. It's easier to do that than fart around enabling and disabling templates all the time. Having said that, if there are two Title Fights, for example, in the client 1-2 hours before start time, do let me know. You'll probably get a bigger reward as you'll save me a bunch of overlay

I'll be renaming and changing the start times of existing qualifiers in the client ad-hoc if it makes sense. If you like pre-regging things, don't be surprised if you get unregistered. I think it's more transparent that players are removed if the name of the tournament or the start time is changed.

If any changes mean you lose a ticket due to expiry, it'll be replaced.

Poker Janitor

found a minor typo/ mistake here: 2 rebuys in the client vs. 1 in the spreadsheet...

Except for this one that I've seen at a few mtts(something you already fixed), I didn't notice anything else(I might be wrong tho...): no filter issues, buy-ins/ rake is ok for the mtts already in the client(PS. such a low rake 😎)... Great job @Andy-Unibet👍

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

18 hours ago, tinkeri said:

Wrong bounty all 3

image.thumb.png.7448379cc073b8cc2aefdfcf20851a42.png

image.thumb.png.60a5ec73b9a646490df250ecd3428214.png

image.thumb.png.0cce63cd000a01c5d09a3cbfceef5a81.png

Visually confusing but not a bug. The 30% is what you'll get added to your bounty when you knock someone out.

18 hours ago, comanimal said:

The high LB payouts are wrong (not a bug I know, but still needs to be fixed 😃

uni.png.b6852f5b39827d233cd4f16050423fae.png

Seb is on this one

18 hours ago, tinkeri said:

Wrong % ?

image.thumb.png.978bc82ba79e380e2fc7b2342dc2ae95.png

image.thumb.png.a1db262d8e4749e433c4f307c62c7f91.png

image.thumb.png.26820ee1609d2e76b9a9e3a20bfa7a22.png

Visually confusing but also not a bug. Bounty value is 70% of buy-in and 50% of any bounty you win will be added to your bounty.

18 hours ago, xjn said:

SPC #15-L Title Typo

Untitled.thumb.png.ee245e1154a94d04e163f122029aded4.png

A classic template copy error. €5

17 hours ago, xjn said:

Went through level up times and saw these potential typos. No way of knowing if they are discrepencies.

Untitled2.thumb.png.11e01f3666a31deb4dc8c5556b8289c7.png

8-L - Typo on draft, should be 7. 

30-H / 30-M - I think I changed these to 8min on my copy because I was worried they'd run a little late but 9min will be fine. 2x €5

30-L - Draft typo

Phase 2 - Draft typo

17 hours ago, xjn said:

This one isn't a deviation from the spreadsheet but think it should be €0.16 rake.

rak1.png.8eb30e8fba7feca624bb1155fd302095.png

Sign of a true poker player. Taking the €5 for yourself rather than giving 200 players a discount :). €5

14 hours ago, xjn said:

All of these tournaments are missing the Freezeout filter tag.

Untitled.png.d4b4650f3d146ebba880c81a360a5ceb.png

€5. I was silly enough to assume that if I set a template to not allow re-entries of any kind it would tag it as freezeout automatically 🙄

Poker Janitor

18 hours ago, xjn said:

Cheers for the tickets mate. First and only time I'll ever be called a true poker player. Although I think a true one would claim the freezeout mistake is six bugs 😉

A good point, always angle for more value 😄

€5 for the Saturday typo.

Poker Janitor

Thanks  🙂

I forgot to mention that all the SPC #15's show 14 late reg levels instead of the 15 specified on the sheet. Probably a legitimate update because of the stack size change you had to make, but worth a shot lol.

Untitled.thumb.png.8e3a95d902b583a456a3c212e8aaa53a.png

• 2 weeks later...